Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66696.82

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    Lederer's videos were made quite some time ago and mostly talked about Limit Holdem. For that time and subject the videos weren't that bad. But I found them to be incredibly depressing. His presentation took all the fun out of the game.

I'm the guy who bought Antonio Esfandiari's book, "In the Money". That was a waste of $15.95.

PokerOwned Master
    for good training videos then subscribe to Gripsed on youtube or HowToPlayPokerVOD where over 2000 card runners videos have been uploaded.

PokerOwned Veteran
    my worst training menter ever was my mom. she kept telling me to play on every hand.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I wouldnt waste my time reading or watching anything from that lowlife or his sister or any of the other FT crooks!

You have to watch what "pro" recommends doing in poker. One actually advised running down the clock online every chance you get, theory being that as you drag your azz, the other tables are losing players. Great strategy, except for the fact that your tables hands per hour are so low that once you get moved, you (and the rest of your table) are now an extreme short stacks, as all those leaving players left huge amounts of chips to other players, lol. So, you cannot even make the SS at your new table fold to your all in w AA, as it just does not cost that much. Does that AA hold? At less than 5 BB's, what does it matter? But since a "pro" advised it...

Had a guy do it yesterday at Bovada. He tried to make the money (1.89 bottom pay in a 2.20 game? Genius!) by running down the timer EVERY hand, and he still could not do it. Once our table broke up, we were all very short stacks. Sure enough, watched him shove near the bubble with KK UTG (smart boy was now at 3 BB's, LMAO), and got called by a huge stack with j-rag; J-rag hit two pair and he was gone. I ended up bubbling as I was card dead, at 5 BB's, and had to shove my A-10 UTG +2 right into a A-J in the SB. Nothing like a whole table being 10 BB's below average because of some a-hole fish who cannot even figure out why it's a bad idea. ARGH!

Idiots. I try to explain it, but always hear "oh, so you think you're a pro";

IN CHESS, THE PAWNS GO FIRST

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. Never cared for his useless stuff tho anyways and not sure how anyone could possibly find it the least bit beneficial but it is wut it is I suppose LOL Good luck on the felts to you.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Experienced Member
    what is going on now? ever think of that? BOom,The best place for strategy is the PO chat room duhhhhhh everyone knows that! thank

Experienced Member
    never really cared for howard ethier and it wouldnt surpise me if he had some people ghost write his material the only thing this person truely cares about is the $ too.

Experienced Member
    Are you sure you aren't clueless as to what is going on now? ever think of that? BOom yes.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont like Howard Lederer I wouldnt take any advice from him

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast