Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70855.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst day ever?

Seasoned Veteran
    I got knocked over yesterday by my ex, then took to hospital where i had dirty underwear on (dont ask) while leaving hosptal i slipped on ice and bashed head open, needed 40 stiches,......

pretty bad day

PokerOwned God
    worst day ever 700 loss of winnings..i mean i grind 10 dollars on stars up to freaking 700 and lost it all trying to play highstakes with euro donks, just sayin..24 hr grind time wasted..

My worst day ever was in 2006 when the first shoe dropped on online poker. I was depressed because I thought it was the end of the past time that got me through each day. Anyway I lost $270 in a few hours....that was the worse for me.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    have had many bad days and some great ones too
    i start going on higher stakes and also lose it all, i need to get better on my BRM

Never have lost more then $20 in one given day. I set a limit for my self daily if I loose that I am done.

worst day was in early 2011 when i lost $700 on ftp and then blew the rest of my PS BR which was about $225

my worst PO day was when i lost 170K of my 250K points bankroll
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Worst day ever was when I lost my 1400$ carbon roll, I never touched blackjack until this day too. Tried it out and a few hours later im placing 25 dollar bets every 5 seconds lol. Stay away from blackjack!!!

A few other times I've lost a decent poker bankroll by not practicing good BRM rules and sitting at an open table that is not within my bankroll. I've blown countless 100$- 1000$ bankrolls over my poker career, not one of these was from using proper BRM. My goal this year is using good bankroll management and not just most of the time, but always.

And I thought my $200 was bad. lol

I think this thursday was one of the worst poker days I've had in a long time. Not because I lost so much. but because I lost at everything I tried to play. Sitngos, cash games, blackjack, & client. lol It sucked big time.

Seasoned Veteran
    step for several days poker is so bad .. happy days and bad days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12