Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

words to the wise

If u ever think I will put a dollar of my own scrilla down..nope...not going to happen...To many sick suck outs in the last few days, playing with real money in tournaments...runner runner I'm dead.. how the fuck can that happen like that so many times...in a row? Think I'll just stick to money won for free to use...

Seasoned Veteran
    "a dollar of my own scrilla down" <======= wtf???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by foxgreen View Post
    If u ever think I will put a dollar of my own scrilla down..nope...not going to happen...To many sick suck outs in the last few days, playing with real money in tournaments...runner runner I'm dead.. how the fuck can that happen like that so many times...in a row? Think I'll just stick to money won for free to use...
    Agreed 100% play them same hands with real cards and you will see it doesnt happen as often as online would make you think.. run it 100 times 2 and 3 outers are just not as common as they are online.. why, who knows! shrug:
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

good to know, guess we will be seeing more of you in the freerolls...woo
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Play for fun dude. It's not a job, it's an art. Ever heard of a struggling artist?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Experienced Member
    It does happen live to. Just not as frequent because in a live game you only get dealt 30 hands an hour and at 1 table (not 6). I am not saying that the algorythms they use to produce the random card generator online are the same as a shuffled deck of real cards but it is about the best they can do in the virtual world. I too hate it because it does seem to be flawed (even more than what has been proved). But I do alright online. So I shouldn't complain (I do, but I shouldn't).
    Last edited by weewayz; 12-12-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Agreed 100% play them same hands with real cards and you will see it doesnt happen as often as online would make you think.. run it 100 times 2 and 3 outers are just not as common as they are online.. why, who knows! shrug:
    I think IMO here is what is taking place. Online card rooms us an algorythym. That algorythym does not adjust to the individual hands at the individual tables on an individual level. Like real cards would with each new seat, dealer, deck and person etc ect. So what is happening is this. The algorythym across the WHOLE site is dealing 1000 hands PER Minute probably the rate easily at a slow time for the site. With that rate of hands being dealt there absolutely would be that many suck outs easily.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Veteran
    you plan to invest 1 dollar to play a tournament and take advantage of the maxima of outs?
    That seemed to understand me.
    Ave Fenix XD

PokerOwned Pro
    it is wht it is, if you think its shady dont play, i like live play always over this but its still fun

PokerOwned Veteran
    You will always run into a bad streak of luck at some point in your play you just gotta keep your cool and adjust for what you lost! If you feel like you gotta invest money to play at the level you wanna I would do it though if you wanna stay the same keep on using freeroll winnings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast