Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Yes, PS paid their players. The only reason for the delay was that the D of J froze the accounts.

PokerOwned God
    Hopefully soon. Pokerstars is the best site to play on. America probably already knows of the revenue potential should they be allowed back in. As for your question, if you can afford to move your life, go for it, but if most of your life is here, like family and friends, then don't. Or, rent a small place in Canada and play there on the weekends for the big tournaments.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i wish..

PokerOwned Pro
    Am i right in saying its not pokerstars that is not allowing USA players but the American government or something like that? Fulltilt screwed up and loads of people lost money so i think the government wanted to protect people from this happening again. Please let me know if im completely wrong.. But thats my understanding or it from my limited knowledge on this subject.

Survey Master
    i think americans are screwed just sayin

Elite PokerOwned Member
    they will be allowed, they just need to straighten the taxing system

PokerOwned Master
    I don't expect Americans to be able to play Poker on any bigger sites any time soon. Sure americans would jump over each other if Pokerstars comes back for them, but Pokerstars wouldn't want to come back unless she's sure that the DOJ wouldn't be able to screw them over like the last time.

Experienced Member
    What I do not understand ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12