Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66165.21

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    my guess is some will and some wont. im willing to bet durrrr will be there.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz View Post
    my guess is some will and some wont. im willing to bet durrrr will be there.
    durrrr is reckless; of course he'll be there.

Seasoned Veteran
    Why wouldn't they be there? All the pros should be I would guess, but the owners I doubt it. The pros are just sponsored by the site.

PokerOwned Pro
    upup

I would suggest everyone who has money left there contact them and ask them how can they not give us our money since the DOJ has told them to and why are they playing high stakes even tho no one from US has gotten there money yet... im waiting on my response
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadAl View Post
    Why wouldn't they be there? All the pros should be I would guess, but the owners I doubt it. The pros are just sponsored by the site.
    Do you think Howard is just a pro and not an owner? FT is his baby so to speak. The issue is a hell of a lot more complex then what you see on the surface. Owners of a Corp are protected under the law in a lot of ways. Yet just because Tilt is incorporated does not make Howard bullet proof from the law. The 2 big questions are how much was Howard involved in day to day operations an how much does the DOJ know.

The answers to those two questions may or may not surface. If this actually goes before a judge then we should find out. If Tilt follows Stars lead and settles out of court then we may never know.

Now someone like Ivey is also an owner. He owns stock. Not many people think he was involved in corp decision making though.

So as I said in my first post in this thread Ivey should be at the WSOP. Howard showing up is not a lock. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Hell, there guys aren't worried about their reps.,,,, none of this will ever see the inside of a courtroom,,,the Feds don't want a legal ruling on online poker !!! It might not go their way...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I beleive they wil all be there this year. They just won't be wearing their FT or PS or UB patches anymore. They are still pro's no matter what. Last night while watching Homeland Poker they had all the UB logo's blurred out.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    of course they will be present at the WSOP

Sergeant
    Mostf them will be there. Lederer is a stock hlder e holds 28% of the stock so he is a major share holder he has inlfluence over the decisions at best. Several other pros hold stocks ranging from less than 1% up t 3% and have little if any say in the matter. But yes ft is howards baby and im sure hes using his voice to make things right. An remember full tilt is still operating over seas and this ban is not permanent so i would look for them to make right on thngs asap because f te fact that americans were 30% of the players which is the largest slice of the pie and they dont want to risk not regaining that buisness once things resume

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast