Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66451.89

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Donkys=Fish I can take it is the Donkys=JACK A. that I can't. I do find it anyoing when people call you a donky for winning the hand if the other guy has a AK or somthing.

PokerOwned Pro
    I say the fewer the donks the merrier... I'm not lucky, so if I do manage to get my chips in bad and I'm behind, I won't get lucky and catch the miracle card to come from behind... and when I get my chips in good and have the lead, I'm never lucky enough to hold'em. makes me wonder why I ever play at all anymore

Here's a novel idea...we don't all start playing poker at the same time. So we aren't all at the same point on the learning curve.

Quote Originally Posted by pookat View Post
    Donkys=Fish I can take it is the Donkys=JACK A. that I can't. I do find it anyoing when people call you a donky for winning the hand if the other guy has a AK or somthing.
    It couldnt be the fact that there was a nice raise right? and someone called a raise with TRASH, NAh cant be that right?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abenz419 View Post
    I say the fewer the donks the merrier... I'm not lucky, so if I do manage to get my chips in bad and I'm behind, I won't get lucky and catch the miracle card to come from behind... and when I get my chips in good and have the lead, I'm never lucky enough to hold'em. makes me wonder why I ever play at all anymore
    I know exactly how you feel! Watch some of these guys that make money online. They are used to suking out and in general just plain lucky.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    In the pokerstars poker owned freeroll there r a ton of donks! About 20%-40% r good players.

dont know why you all moan about donks they help you get payed off

lee
    PokerOwned Veteran
    If it was not Donkie where everyone earn it?

Banned
    most of the time the hand is played wrong dont blame the donk from the rail blame yourself if someone getss in with garbage make em pay thiers alot of donkeys on merge cuz its a donkey reward site

Seasoned Veteran
    ITT people posting as donks who believe everyone is one...true stories

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast