Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have this same problem. More so in tourneys then at cash games.

PokerOwned Veteran
    remember AA is just a pair...yes its the highest of the pairs but just a pair....and its also a pair that most ppl cant fold...i personally havw no problem folding AA...especially online... but i always play it aggressive...would rather just win the blinds then to lose to someone who called my slow play with 84 off suit..lol

PokerOwned Master
    if i'm in a tourney then the chips usually go in pre flop, i hate seeing a flop with them then getting beaten by 2 4 off suit.

suck

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Because they do not like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BMaagz77 View Post
    remember AA is just a pair...yes its the highest of the pairs but just a pair....and its also a pair that most ppl cant fold...i personally havw no problem folding AA...especially online... but i always play it aggressive...would rather just win the blinds then to lose to someone who called my slow play with 84 off suit..lol
    Exactly !! But you need to know your opponents , if you know them well , you know that he would/wouldn`t call min raise with 84 , 63 etc...

Quote Originally Posted by moneyischips View Post
    Sometimes the best way to make money is just steal the blinds. you have to be willing to also be sucked out on. Statistically you will only win about 80% of the time with aces. And online its probably like 70%
    This is absolutely the worst way possible haha.

Read a book about poker before you try and be a shark.

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks for the help guys

Just play it as fast as possible honestly. A single pair is only a single pair and either you are going to lose A LOT or win very little if you slow play a hand you can't find it in you to fold. There is never a reason to slow play aces unless A. the board is rainbow and free of straight draws, B. You KNOW you cannot get value off of a bet, C. You know your opponent well enough to KNOW they will bluff the next street if it goes check, check (or if you check into them, depending on who has position). Just play it fast and furious and the best thing left in you is to pray. Good luck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123