Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63385.2

Experienced Member

Why AK is cursed.

when i have AK i always loose.this card makes me see the raises and drives me into hell.from now on when i have AK i simply fold my cards...

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mariniko85 View Post
    when i have AK i always loose.this card makes me see the raises and drives me into hell.from now on when i have AK i simply fold my cards...
    You are not going to fold it. But you are going to overbet it. So try to pull it back a little pre flop and see the cards.
    I suck at Poker. You suck at Life. Swallow That...

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    AK suited or off-suit is a good drawing hand. Preflop you are ahead of all other Aces (AQ, AJ, A10), you have 6 outs against any pair outside of AA or KK, and you have a broadway draw. With AK you your winning percentage goes up when you see all 5 cards, (flop to river), since most of the time when you miss the flop (on a board containing no Ace or King) your hand essentially turns into a bluff.

Is this hold em we are talking about? If this was a Omaha game AK is junk lol

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by mariniko85 View Post
    when you open with AK, AK is in your range
    when you 3bet with AK, AK is still in your range
    if you hit A OR K at flop,you want to build a large pot,your oppenent must detect something from your bet.