Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoflavoredthunder View Post
    if you mean from the standpoint of who is a worse player, then that is clearly somebody who goes all in every hand. with very deep stacks against terrible players it may even be profitable for an expert to limp every hand
    This. Depending on the table environment, regular limping might be a payoff strategy. A good player is almost never all-in unless he is very sure he has the nuts or the odds strongly on his side.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

limpers are the absolute worst. but in FR's and micros you dont get enuf chips to raise, so limping is OK in micros
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    Those who beat you hand by hand :-) No matter if all-in preflop or after ... the chips doesn't makes the difference, the result DOES! :-)

musicmannn
    All in maniacs. I can punish limpers and often outplay them, but shovers take away all but one option...

them donks is the most dangerous. always beat my awesome hand.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    the all iners are far more frustrating. I could force a liper but I fold hands that otherwise would have won becase it is not worth the risk. they also seam to win online more that they should

Seasoned Veteran
    I think biggest online donk threat is TILTEMKID on ACR

PokerOwned Veteran
    definently the guy that goes all in every hand espescially when he continuously makes hands with crap cards. the guy that limps every hand I think could be a good player. it depending on his position and how many people are in the hand he can always raise and get action,and on the flip side if someone raises to much in front of him he can always get away from the hand with minimum loss. like if he has a big raise and a caller and he has pocket 7's had he raised 1st it might be harder to let go of that hand.

I definitely hate the all in-er more because they rely more on luck than skill to win.
    Limping is marginally more tolerable because you have options with them. When close to the bubble the limper lots of times can be made to fold often with a sizable re-raise making it easy to steal blinds from them.

Quote Originally Posted by pookat View Post
    the all iners are far more frustrating. I could force a liper but I fold hands that otherwise would have won becase it is not worth the risk. they also seam to win online more that they should
    for every tourney you see one of these donks going to the top, there are 10 tournaments they bust out early - and you don't see this because they're gone before you'd notice - so it definitely could seem like they win more than they should when there's 20 of them per 100 players. Chances are one of them is going to bingo their way to the final table.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast