Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    I tell you what we can play heads up and I'll limp everyhand and you can go all in every hand. We'll play ten games then see who has the better return.

limpers piss me off or the ones who bet into a drypot with nothing
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    I tell you what we can play heads up and I'll limp everyhand and you can go all in every hand. We'll play ten games then see who has the better return.
    I dont do either one, its just players at extreme opposite ends of each other... both poor strategies it was a hypothetical situation question

also i needed a few points and tried to think of a not completly dumb post lol
    Last edited by JLynn171; 01-29-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn171 View Post
    I dont do either one, its just players at extreme opposite ends of each other... both poor strategies
    I agree

PokerOwned Demi-God
    the all inners everyhand annoy me, but I do this once in awjile on freerolls lol

Sliders (all-in every hand) are losing players. These are the most unskilled and the most annoying type because they drive up the variance so high. Sometimes they donk their way to the top, but usually they just give a huge amount of chips to a good player thus making your life harder. In cash games, I'll welcome these players all day! just gotta have the BR to back up the variance.

Seasoned Veteran
    if you mean from the standpoint of who is a worse player, then that is clearly somebody who goes all in every hand. with very deep stacks against terrible players it may even be profitable for an expert to limp every hand

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think both are equally bad for two different reasons. Someone who shoves every hand they play just destroys all value because they are going to get called by a hand that is beating them, so they lose value on good hands and get knocked out on hands they are beat (if they don't suck out. People who limp every hand are bad for the fact that they do not isolate to play against a few players. Isolation is key to being able to manipulate and range properly. The best poker players use every tool, limping, shoving, small raises, small bets, big bets, etc. to their advantage. They know what the best play for a situation is, so using the same tool for every situation would be like trying to send out a team full of punters to win a football game. They'd dominate when they have to punt, but would suck every other time.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hate both of them..especially when limper goes AI after flop cause he got something

The limping player is much more dangerous than a kamikaze player. But I will say I have seen some pretty decent players that know how to all in or fold damn good!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast