Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63955.45

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    wow, i think people are scared to start naming names. I will admit that I am. but if sum 1 says it (AZREAL PLS SAY IT!!!), I will second their opinion!!!
    since u asked so nicely
    ill stick with merge tourneys since 80% of the fuckheads that play on stars are retarded

first off most of the women players are stupid on a level that makes u think the 2 characters from dumb and dumber are candidates for mensa, of these include cat, jlynne, mommahud they need to learn that calling all the way to the river with fuck all but a pair of threes is not good play its dumb

not forgetting the fucktard that is jerseytime this cretin clicks all in so many times i think he jerks off to it and sadly seems a few have started follwing his trend, drjack or whatever his name is, is one of them

we ALL have bad days but these few players i have mentioned as well as many many more are the worst not just for there play style its there general ignorance and complete lack of willingness to try and improve, they are quite happy to sit and play like downers all day every day it saddens me greatly
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Church!!! I forgot JLynn
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    since u asked so nicely
    ill stick with merge tourneys since 80% of the fuckheads that play on stars are retarded

first off most of the women players are stupid on a level that makes u think the 2 characters from dumb and dumber are candidates for mensa, of these include cat, jlynne, mommahud they need to learn that calling all the way to the river with fuck all but a pair of threes is not good play its dumb

not forgetting the fucktard that is jerseytime this cretin clicks all in so many times i think he jerks off to it and sadly seems a few have started follwing his trend, drjack or whatever his name is, is one of them

we ALL have bad days but these few players i have mentioned as well as many many more are the worst not just for there play style its there general ignorance and complete lack of willingness to try and improve, they are quite happy to sit and play like downers all day every day it saddens me greatly
    I think this my favorite post since I signed up for the site.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    since u asked so nicely

Damn ... explained that very well.. good point.

those names.. how nostalgic~
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PROPS TO AZREAL, I second what he says about most women players also!!

Wow, need to start AZREAL fan club
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    PROPS TO AZREAL, I second what he says about most women players also!!

Wow, need to start AZREAL fan club
    Azrael for mod

Seasoned Veteran
    Being a female myself, I should probably stick up for us in some fashion.
    However, being an honest female, I can't really do that.
    As far as I can tell (modulo limited data set and all), female = calling to the river with crud + (and this might seem paradoxical but isn't) folding really good hands to normal sized bets in fear of of monsters even when the previous betting and history doesn't warrant a fold.
    All my X chromosomes scream at me to call to the river and see flops with cruddy cards in early and middle position.

I try to fight it but don't always succeed.

In fact, playing poker these past few weeks is actually quite instructive with respect to how females self-marginalize and to the fact that being aware of self-marginalization does not actually do anything to help it.

I have come to suspect that learning to bet and fold properly might have benefits to women well beyond the scope of poker.

great post wiresunderneath

I am I am the worst player this site has seen BY FAR BAR NONE.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast