Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63997.06

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Lol it seems like everyone on here likes to donk out. It happens everygame. People just don't believe that you have anything if you bet

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    poofy you made a good point too, i ve been ranting on the bad play on the freerolls too, but if we dont like it, keep trygin to dodge the mind field , and build up a roll to play better play. you have cheange with the sceneary in poker.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    i find that in these games the beginning is where you need patience - after first hour it is skill
    agreed 100%, if u can make it past the first 30-45 mins most of the donks are out by then!!

Its all about patience and picking spots.you have to take chances and sometimes you have to go with your gut and just say fk it

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play poker very much for real.. everyday for hours n hours.. come join me.. bring a good roll..

ill be in the merge 9mans... and revolution 10mans.. and cash on ipoker

usually about 5-8 hours a day

I am super fish.. easy money for u

Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAMER0604 View Post
    I think it gets pretty competitive once it gets down to 30 or less
    I would agree with this, but really it's when it's down to the final 20ish. And often you get someone in that mix, and at the final table, who just got there because of moronic plays early on that allowed them to bust out someone who had a monster on the flop, played it correctly, but just got outdrawn in a runner-runner scenario.

PokerOwned God
    take the po fr as is, but you do have some solid players on here as well, i say around 15-20% of the po members are players. adivce to you dont worry about how the other player play, if you play solid and stay solid you play will speak for itself..gl

you will always have players at all levels pretty much playing different ways, what you call a donk may just be their style. its very frustrating sometimes but some people will always play that way, also go LIONS

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I was thinking the same thing. Although not the extent of the extreme micro and freeroll levels. Still, there will be tight, aggressive, good, bad, tilted, and all kinds of other players at each level. Also, stakes are relative to your own financial situation. One mans high stakes may be another man's low stakes. You may be playing the game of your life and the guy across the table may just be blowing off steam.

[QUOTE=sickread23;308460]You wanna play for real? Then put in the volume needed to build a BR, and start playing real money games. Keep building your BR to get you to the point where the competition better suits you.QUOTE]

Even in real money games at the low/micro stakes its Donk-City most of the time. I had sort of gave up on online poker for a few days because I just got so tired of my AA getting beat out by some donk shoving all-in with junk hands under the gun. Seriously the last 7 times I had pocket aces I lost the hand by the river!
    Oh well, I love the game so much I only dipped out for a few days before crawling back in LOL
    One more thing most Free Rolls on any site, it seems like 50-65% or more of the players are inactive anyways. Playing at a 9 man table and only 2 or 3 people in the game WTF?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast