Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me. If I made a good decision at the point of the lay-down, I'm OK with it, even if I would have hit the nuts. Because it could have easily just gone the other way.
    I agree with this. Although just for fun, I might rabbit a draw and see how it woulda gone.

yeah, I'd rather not see anything because I always seem to fold 26off when it would've quadrupled me up late in a tourney. Then I bubble and have to wonder if I could've done better folding premium hands and going all in preflop with garbage - then I come back to earth and realize that poker can be really unfair.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Depends if I would've won the hand after I folded

Seasoned Veteran
    it's all about good decisions so i look at it same way as someone said before
    lucky doesn't matter, only good decision in long term will pay you off

most of the time I think "good fold" other times I want to kick myself because my stack is diminished and I fold a hand I woulda got 7s full of 2s

PokerOwned Master
    I try and not worry about them... The less importance you give the other cards once folded, the less it'll influence the way you play later on in the MTT.
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Banned
    I agree with qcnb well put............................................... .............

PokerOwned Pro
    i love to hate it, I like it cause it makes bad players play even worse in the long run, but I hate it because I often see I would have hit. in the end id like to never see them play out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12