Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So sick of this BS.... the SpeedyChips saga + GreedyBee.

So SpeedyTChips owed me $77 from before. A long time ago. Well, he sent me some $$$, and I gave him half BCP, and half was applied to his debt. Today he sent me more than he owed me, and told me to pay him the rest in BCP. I told him that I had sold all my BCP. He tells me not to send the excess back, and to find him some BCP. I found GreedyBee selling BCP, and got him a GDMP. He has made trades here before, and seemed trustworthy. I told Speedy I was getting him BCP. Now I have yet to hear from GreedyBee, even though he is online. WTF!!!!! I am so getting sick of PO in general. I can't win for losing here. I didn't want to be in a position to have to find some1 else poker funds, and now it seems Greedy scammed me/SpeedyChips. IDGAF what happens here tbh. I am so irate. The dude was just on earning 73 points on the ticker. I can post more, I am just going to log off tonight and deal with it tomorrow.

Zab
    First off.. Who is GreedyBee and did you do any background on him?
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    damn i didnt even read it. obv TL, but i just praised speedy for paying you fuck my life
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

TON is Gone.
    I just did a background on him (GreedyBee) as the name sounded familiar. Turns out he has been here since August of this year, and has exactly ONE feedback... from ME for a 100 point loan he paid on time.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

OK, I wanna weigh in on this if you wheeeeel.

I've been an active (meaning daily) member since March...in that time, I heard a lot about Sickread's past and that he'd run into some trouble and done some things that aren't on the level.

That being said, I've never seen him do one thing remotely close to a scam. Also, a scammer (and again, I dont label him that) getting scammed doesn't make it right.

I'm not defending scamming, but if you can never shed that label no matter what it seems shitty to me.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    First off.. Who is GreedyBee and did you do any background on him?
    Yes..... he has no other IPs attached to his SN. I know he isn't a long time member here, but I have seen him make trades for poker funds here before. I seriously can't believe how Ul I am getting. How do I get stuck being the middle man in a trade I want no part of, then get rolled on when I am trying to get the 1st party who originally owed me funds squared up? SMH.... I wanna crawl back into bed as though this day never happened.

Yeah im getting sick of all the scammers to! Just would be nice to do fair business.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    TBH, I will catch heat for this possibly, but IP recognition may be flawed. I made another name on here to get to trial pay cause im banned from it cause i was naive and dumb when i first joined PO (ZAB:inquire if you want, I never did it, I will provide the log in name, etc, to prove i never did anything with the account) When i do a background check on my name DocHo11idaze it doesnt appear. Like i said, in case i get flamed, ZAB can verify I've never done anything with that account, whatsoever.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDCASH View Post
    Yeah im getting sick of all the scammers to! Just would be nice to do fair business.
    If you give me ideas on how to curb it, let me know.. I've done so many upgrades from marketplace, escrow, feedback, fraud check, background check..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast