Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61112.28

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    PokerOwned Pro
    I have huge chunks of the fish that populate this site in my bankroll. If we're going to have a pissing contest, though, I think we should consider that most of the players on this site are here for freerolls. That is not a sign of a strong poker crowd, IMO. That is why it's much easier for me to maintain my reign of destruction.

PokerOwned Pro
    Bro you aint all that!! Hope you come sit at my table sometime. Then you'll just reign tears!!!! lol see ya at the tables tough guy!!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    yes the 3k was won and lost very quickly, i have absolutely grown and evolved into a more disciplined poker player, not a few days that go by that i dont think about that, I try to think about poker everyday, strategies, mistakes, tells , tips, tricks, i live poker, and its my dream.
    Nice dream.. hopefully it works out for you! People win/loss money all the time, but if you can win more than you're losing it is well worth the risks!

Everyone in this thread saying themselves has a fundemental problem with there game already.

uhhh why dont people answers the post but put up nonsesnesn random stuff.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

As do you

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    there are a few really good consistent players here! i would have to say yoojae and jasonv12 are two of the best players! and i think poofy and tecate are two of the best female players!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Drock1116 View Post
    Bro you aint all that!! Hope you come sit at my table sometime. Then you'll just reign tears!!!! lol see ya at the tables tough guy!!
    Aha...the sarcasm font on my computer is broken. "Reign" tears, he says! That's brilly!

Quote Originally Posted by jrs015 View Post
    Everyone in this thread saying themselves has a fundemental problem with there game already.
    Really, kind of the point. Just like this guy's fundamental problem with spelling.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415