Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    It's hard to put one person as the "best" player. One player might be better at cash games than another. This guy might play tourneys great but lose his ass in cash. I think you can name a few as the top "all around" players, but on PO it is probably the "best at PO freerolls," and even then you would have to name a few.

Banned
    ''so sweet heart....me wuvs you....you can always make my day better....I am just shocked that my 24% itm while not caring most of the time doesn't qualify...honestly i think i suck lately and need to get back to my game but i know when i play serious I am one to look out for....will never say im the best but try for it at times''

99% feel same wayy

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I suppose if one was to take a peek at the leaderboard that might tell you who some of the best are on this site. I have a list of my favourite 'bests' I would consider, from pokerowned...

PokerOwned Veteran
    lol, i think that everyone here for the most part will say that they believe that they are the best poker player on this site. Poker players in general normally have huge egos and because of that fact simply i am almost positive that almost everyone here will say that they are the best of the best player wise on this site.

PokerOwned Veteran
    dalsue is the best

Banned
    i would have to say that i an the best

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarker305 View Post
    lol, i think that everyone here for the most part will say that they believe that they are the best poker player on this site. Poker players in general normally have huge egos and because of that fact simply i am almost positive that almost everyone here will say that they are the best of the best player wise on this site.
    Not everyone believes they are the best..you are right there.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CocomoOwns View Post
    dalsue is the best
    aw thank you bby. you too.

PokerOwned Veteran PursuitofPlay's Avatar
    Javitou is pretty fkin solid, I'm better though.

PokerOwned God
    i think we all have good days and bad days and of course luck plays a big part

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast