Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Where are all the freerolls??????????????

OK, so ever since black friday, i have trusted NO site to deposit, so since then i have went back to the "freeroll" mentality and tried to build an online roll from that

I was playing the sng's on Hero and the privates on Pokerowned, now Pokerowned only has privates on Carbon and the sng's on Hero, you only win like 10 cent....30 cents...suuuper hard to build anything from that and their MTT freerolls are uber crap shoots

Any suggestions? Does anyone know any good poker sites with ANY good freerolls???

If you recommend a site, and want me to be referred by you, post your link

ty

I think the PO carbon freerolls are the best I've seen. You just have to earn your points to get the tourney coupons like everyone else. It can take some time, but totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by RVCrusher View Post
    OK, so ever since black friday, i have trusted NO site to deposit, so since then i have went back to the "freeroll" mentality and tried to build an online roll from that

I was playing the sng's on Hero and the privates on Pokerowned, now Pokerowned only has privates on Carbon and the sng's on Hero, you only win like 10 cent....30 cents...suuuper hard to build anything from that and their MTT freerolls are uber crap shoots

Any suggestions? Does anyone know any good poker sites with ANY good freerolls???

If you recommend a site, and want me to be referred by you, post your link

ty
    lol id give up now ure such a donk i doubt ull have a good roll for long
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

i havent played the Freerolls in like 2 months maybe more.....might start up again just for fun.....

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Maybe try the fun steps?

sucks for the low stakes players that the bees left....some1 should email support and ask if they are commin back.....those were a good way to build youir roll if you were broke.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I guess as in most things with life, times are a changing and we all have to adjust or find alternatives.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i thinl
    k its crappy tht they switched up all 5he freerolls on merge but the 10k freeroll is nice

There used to be some site that just listed freerolls everywhere. I can't remember the name...hhmm. Do a search for it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    they changed the carbon poker freerolls from 200$ to 50$ recently makes it even harder to get a roll from freerolls.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast