Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    But thats poker but youll save more money by folding j2 and q4 then you will ever win with it. So keep playing them golden hands and position and make good reads is what its all about.

those hands usually just pay for the other guy. lo

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    i do ..play 'em in the carbon freerolls all the time......Ookee .. i know what your think'n ...so shup !
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    i do ..play 'em in the carbon freerolls all the time......Ookee .. i know what your think'n ...so shup !
    lol dame......xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

One thing that helps me out a lot is to drop way down in stakes and play tighter

I am then not playing with as much emotion and do not feel the bad beats the same

good luck

YeaH it seems like online more players will play more trash so thats prolly why you will see more trash winning, it does suck tho when you raise enough to get rid of trash but they play it anyway LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Иногда интуиция подсказывает что нужно играть с рукой 59о. Я считаю, что если хотя бы в 30% происходит выигрыш нужно ею заниматься.

Sometimes intuition is that you need to play with the hand 59o. I think that if at least 30% of winning is to take it up.

Seasoned Veteran
    I get those hands too often. There always comes some crappy off suited hands and after playing a while the best hand you got/get is A8offsuited... Then you limp in and get the 88 on flop (highest pair on the table) with ace kicker. Then the turn comes and it's something which will make a pair to the board and then you have to fold cause you only have 88 an some other may have trips...
    Hate these

PokerOwned Veteran
    also when you play online poker you are seeing 4-5 times more hands in a shorter time because of no shuffle time

PokerOwned Pro
    thats why theres a fold button

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast