Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Thread: What IF????

What IF????

You Couldnt Bluff Poker Would Half The People Even Be Able to CASH or win a hand, lol
    How much better or worse would you be, would the game be.

I for one try not to bluff, even play days without bluffing, now semi bluff is semi diff cause your betting on your hand to hit.
    How many times have you been bluff and just know it but cant do anything about it cause it too expensive. Its part of the
    game but man o man if it wasnt

PokerOwned Veteran
    Poker without a bluff is not as interesting as one! so I sometimes praise those who are bluffing

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i never bluff i am also the pope hello

I love how none of the posters before downswing have even earned money. lol

Theres a difference between bluffing and betting like a moron all the time.. There are some here who bet every hand regardless of what they have which makes them a total MORON but you need every type of player in the games otherwise it would just be boring ABC poker. Just hate when idiots get rewarded. and to say betting with nothing(or draws) hoping to hit betting is ok, so then wouldnt the bingo player pushing every hand be doing the same thing?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Experienced Member
    Poker without bluffing is just limit poker

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I was once playing a 7-stud game at Samstown in Henderson Nevada. Most of the guys playing were old desert rancher types. The game had an easy loose feel to it, and I was having a blast. Then I got dealt wired 9s, (2 nines in the hole and 1 up) and just called. On 4th, the first guy checks, I was second to act and checked expecting the guy to my left to bet at it like he had bet at everything, he checked. 5th comes down and pairs my rag that had come on 4th giving me nines-full. I check, guy bets, other guy calls, I raise. We 2 and 3 bet to the river. One guy shows aces-up, the other guy shows some garbage pair and a longshot draw. 10 minutes later I was walking away from the table. They went absolutely apeshit about me "sandbagging" them, said I was a young "fancy play punk who ought not show my face in a barn-game". Players that were not even in the hand were threating me, lol.

So I would assume they would say "NO BLUFFING!"

But I say "fuck them."