Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66623.98

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydowdle View Post
    when I started out I used to think ah man its rigged.. then I saw there were winning players.. so I thought if they can win then I can.. so I studied hard.. and now I am a winning player.. I can tell u its not rigged.. bad beats happen, just a lot more online due to increased hands per hour.. get over it and study
    I agree with this completely. I am part of another forum and there are some decent grinders who cash out regularly.
    Online poker is not rigged.

PokerOwned Veteran
    the best statement ive read here haha :

abwil2 says :
    "have u ever watched winners play? they play like total shit and count on dumb luck (suckouts) to win "

hahaha that's hilarious bro.. your good!

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I agree with this completely. I am part of another forum and there are some decent grinders who cash out regularly.
    Online poker is not rigged.
    If online poker isn't rigged, then God hates me. I went through a very dark period.

I think online poker is rigged, but just a little bit. Not enough for them to get caught, and not so much that you can't make a profit.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    If online poker isn't rigged, then God hates me. I went through a very dark period.

I think online poker is rigged, but just a little bit. Not enough for them to get caught, and not so much that you can't make a profit.
    everyone has those dark periods, that is where brm comes in.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    It happens there are bad runs in poker all the time. Its very common to go through long periods of bad runs.

PokerOwned Master
    Like they cheat/rig the cards for you to lose. How about donk?

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya man.. if there are winning players out there.. then its not rigged

bad beats happen.. like poofy said .. brm is key and mental is key... I crush sngs but there always hits a stretch when I doubt my game cause of a wicked break even stretch.. all players do

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Lilg told me all sites are rigged. Can't argue with that.
    If Lilg told ya this then i believe it to, like you said can't argue with the master, LMAO
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Veteran
    none of the sites are rigged, butttt i believe all sites have superusers

I Gots You Dominated MovingFlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydowdle View Post
    ya man.. if there are winning players out there.. then its not rigged

bad beats happen.. like poofy said .. brm is key and mental is key... I crush sngs but there always hits a stretch when I doubt my game cause of a wicked break even stretch.. all players do
    That just means that their not rigging it so much that you can't beat it. It doesn't mean their not rigging it at all, or in a limited fashion. If nobody was winning, that would be too obvious, people would find out. OF COURSE, they would take steps to not get caught.

Why wouldn't they rig it? They obviously don't care about the laws, they are already involved in money laundering, why stop there? Because of ethics? LOL. Rich people don't give a damn.

If I was the owner of an online card room, you can bet your ass I would let the donks suck out more so they stay at my site and I can keep generating the rake. Or put action flops in the late stages of tournaments so people go rebuy.

No actually I wouldn't. Because I'm an idiot that likes to make my money fairly.But you people don't understand business at all...

My point isn't that these sites are "Bad". Its their cardroom and their not forcing anyone to play there. My point is not that these sites can't be beat, they can, but there's a handicap for donks and new players.
    My point is that, its a little rigged to make profit. Key word, being little.
    Last edited by MovingFlea; 10-19-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Your hole cards are the least important factor in Texas hold'em.
    -MovingFlea

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast