Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingFlea View Post
    If its rigged I don't give a damn. It's their fucking cardroom. They can do what they want. but facts are facts, they have motive. People are allowed their suspicions without being called a "whiney little bitch". Fag.
    True true. Although people should also be allowed to win without being called a donk or hearing how the site is rigged by sore losers everytime they lose all their chips. Especially when the one "whining" about it had the worst hand throughout. SOME people need to stop thinking the site is out to get them and only them. To the people that do this.... really you're not that important.

Seasoned Veteran
    The only way I know of that a poker site can cheat is within the poker site itself, (inside job) and if there are dummy-computer autobots placed in to sit-in on high-stakes games. The poker sites all already get money off the rakes, but I suppose that is not good enough; the other way is, of course, is collusion. Get in a 6-10 seat game with 3-5 of your poker buddies and one or two honest players...the honest players don't have a chance. These days, there is no need to get on the phone or text thru messenger programs--All the collusion players have to do is each have on those a headset with mic enabled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea most of the time its the losing players that are whining about it being rigged!

PokerOwned Master
    its exactly as some one pointed out giving out the suck out to keep players there

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    True true. Although people should also be allowed to win without being called a donk or hearing how the site is rigged by sore losers everytime they lose all their chips. Especially when the one "whining" about it had the worst hand throughout. SOME people need to stop thinking the site is out to get them and only them. To the people that do this.... really you're not that important.
    I agree. If you have Aces and they hold against AK, it's not rigged and Aces isn't a donk. Also, if the point is to keep donkish players on the site by rewarding them, aren't they losing good players by constantly giving them bad beats?
    Last edited by WILD; 10-19-2013 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    I agree. If you have Aces and they hold against AK, it's not rigged and Aces isn't a donk. Also, if the point is to keep donkish players on the site by rewarding them, aren't they losing good players by constantly giving them bad beats?
    No cause good player will just chalk it up to online and variance LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    What if you can't find your chalk ?

PokerOwned Veteran
    when I started out I used to think ah man its rigged.. then I saw there were winning players.. so I thought if they can win then I can.. so I studied hard.. and now I am a winning player.. I can tell u its not rigged.. bad beats happen, just a lot more online due to increased hands per hour.. get over it and study

Quote Originally Posted by jaydowdle View Post
    when I started out I used to think ah man its rigged.. then I saw there were winning players.. so I thought if they can win then I can.. so I studied hard.. and now I am a winning player.. I can tell u its not rigged.. bad beats happen, just a lot more online due to increased hands per hour.. get over it and study
    Love it when someone claims they are a winning player yet have won nothing here LMFAO Have you ever watched winning players play? They play like total shit and count on dumb luck(suckouts) to win WOW awesome wish i could force myself to be a donk then i wouldnt have to worry about 2 and 3 outers always beating me..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Love it when someone claims they are a winning player yet have won nothing here LMFAO Have you ever watched winning players play? They play like total shit and count on dumb luck(suckouts) to win WOW awesome wish i could force myself to be a donk then i wouldnt have to worry about 2 and 3 outers always beating me..
    there u go again abwil2 ... b4 u talk trash.. you can look up my shark scope, yes im a winning player.. ur a trip man.. winning money on here has nothing to do w being a winning player.. your makin yourself look dumb

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast