Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64528.06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I buyed in at 20.04.2011 and was happy to play and to get a new bonus. after some winnings i tried to cash out via moneybooker. it dont worked. than i tried via netteller , (until today still pending, takes normally 48h,now 5th day)

iam so sick of fulltillt.
    1. why they let me buyin
    2. sure after cashhout all went wrong, and my bankroll broke. i had only 21days to clear the bonus. so i tried to channel chashout, write 24emails to fulltillt. ( i dont wanna deposit, until i have pending withdraws). dayz go , bonus will not be cleared, and waiting for the money..sick

Knight-Captain
    OK, so now that they're cleared to return our money, why are they draggin their feet about it? Why are they still refusing to give our money back, and only saying that they're going to, instead of just doing it? I think they're checking to see if it might be smarter to just close down, and start up new sites, under different names.

That and they are drawing interest every day they keep it. thats a big loss of interest if they give it back. Half there players can no longer play deposit or withdrawal. Big loss and i wouldnt be surprised if they find a way to keep it

Seasoned Veteran
    we get our money back.
    but not our rights back to play online poker.
    on fulltilt or the others.
    this in it self is wrong.
    we have the right to play like everyone else.
    and if there going to push this.
    then STOP ALL ONLINE GAMBLEING
    TO EVERYONE WORILD WIDE.
    this is so wrong and so unfair

Seasoned Veteran
    i dont trust the the DOJ OR THE FBI
    OR THE GOV. they are payed liers

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Good News for all who got Money in there... GL guys

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    That and they are drawing interest every day they keep it. thats a big loss of interest if they give it back. Half there players can no longer play deposit or withdrawal. Big loss and i wouldnt be surprised if they find a way to keep it
    Unfortunately, I totally agree w/ you. I don't think it makes much sense to give it back. They might end up needing that money for commissary in prison.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12