Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

What gonna happen to those pros?

As I read it, the Feds could go after the online pros using the RICO statues...and go after their personal wealth. The foundation for my statement is that the pros, Ivey, Dwan, Negreanu, etc. personally benefited from the activities of the sites that sponsor them. If PS and FT are successfully prosecuted, that establishes that the sites violated the law. And, part of the profits from that illegal activity was paid to the sponsored pros. Thus, although the pros did not violated the law themselves, they profited from the illegal activities of others. Therefore, their "ill gotten gain" is subject to forfeiture. And, if the Feds can show that the pros should have known that they were working for a company who was violating the law, then there could also be additional fines and penalties the pros have to pay.

Banned
    There is absolutely 0 evidence that they will find that the pros 'knowingly accepted money from an illegal source'. Case closed. It's that simple, because they DID NOT know anything that these sites were doing with their money, they just knew they were getting paid.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the goverment really want their 2% rake i suppose..

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I am so sorry for all the Fulltilt Pros that cant play anymore on Fulltilt (specialy Gab). They all dont know anything inside Fulltilt i think. I wish all the Best to the complete US Pokerplayer.
    Can the Pros Cashout their Money now ? I heard Fulltilt got the Domains back so that US player can. Someone knows about?

Knight-Captain
    If that was the case, then a lot of tv channels could also face the same fate, since they accepted money from those sites to air their commercials. I really don't see any of that happening, tho.

PokerOwned God
    Good question, but I donīt think that this will happen

When everything is back to normal US can play once again, this is getting too long
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Don't know,,,Don't care,,,, what's going to happens to us,,,,that's what I care about....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

No i tried yesterday to go to my cashier there to cash out and it still wont let me. Even tho its been said we can to get our funds it hasnt happened yet

PokerOwned Demi-God
    No, thats crazy it's just a game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast