Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64815.71

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    funny you say this....ok yes ur profit is around $1.12 avg game....these games last hours....if your not making 15-25 n hr even in standard job ur wasting ur time and mind as well stop pretending your here to make real money....id rather lose hundreds then win dollars...
    Spoken like a truly bad player. Everyone has to start somewhere, especially if you are building a no deposit bankroll. Which is exactly what I'm doing. I'm not trying to make a living with freeroll earnings, I let my business pay my bills. And as a business owner, I know the biggest importance in any investment is ROI. I have a 61.3% positive ROI on these freerolls, which means PROFIT. And as my bankroll grows, I will be able to move up games, continue growing as a player, learn more useful information, and never have paid a dime for the lessons learned. All while you continue to "lose hundreds". You lack the concept of growth and learning, so continue with your stupid rants moron because that's all you will ever have. While the rest of us grow as players, you'll continue playing and losing.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It's about 44 dollars per free roll

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    1.12 isvery impressive kudos, that beats my $1 averag, i have almost 550 games in though.. more volume

PokerOwned Master
    although ive only played 54 games, I am at 95 cents a game. we will see how it evens out over the next 46 games.

PokerOwned Master
    I don't know.. someone can figure it out for me if they wish. I don't care, just need 5 points to get in the next game LOL Peace !@

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ive won some money from the pokerowned carbon freerolls

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789