Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    I did not. I paid the 40 points just like I pay the 150 for the Carbon tournaments. If you look at my point history you can see that. So if you telling me to F...Off then you must be the one not doing the right thing. I don't appreciate being accused of something that I didn't do. I have been on here since 2011.
    From my limited understanding, this can happen if the name that you enter when you pay for the tournament does not match the name that plays the tournament. Perhaps you misspelled it.

PokerOwned God
    It looks like you snuck into a tournament. Always make sure your player id is correct when buying entry to a freeroll.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    you had someone give you the password to a blackchip poker freeroll offered on this site june 10th of this year instead of paying 40 points to get the password the correct way. basically you dont understand the rules here and you need to start using the rules and getting in the correct way or hit the road
    WOW tell him like it is LOL!! just kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Yeah you have been here long enough to know you should have PMed Zab about this. Bringing this here is only asking for it LMFAO
    hes been here 2 years n has won a massive .75 i think he shud just give up
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    you would think that somebody with a join date of january of 2011 would know by now, too
    obviously he joined and hasnt played yet!! u all are so mean! i signed up months ago and just started playing!! it was hard to figure out at first, i just gave up! then some friends helped me out!! maybe he just needs some to help!! i thought this was supposed to be a friendly forum!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    obviously he joined and hasnt played yet!! u all are so mean! i signed up months ago and just started playing!! it was hard to figure out at first, i just gave up! then some friends helped me out!! maybe he just needs some to help!! i thought this was supposed to be a friendly forum!!
    thats what the videos are for when u sign up...the countless F.A.Q's oh not to mention he USED the fact hed been a member for 2+ years as defence for him buying into the tourney
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I like that the system can catch the people who don't pay to get into the freerolls and punish them accordingly, although they should be debited the full amount of the buyin, so 40 points, not just 8
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    thats what the videos are for when u sign up...the countless F.A.Q's oh not to mention he USED the fact hed been a member for 2+ years as defence for him buying into the tourney
    Sometimes it's easier to just post a simple question than to have to sift through all of the videos and FAQs. What is your problem dude? You need to be civil. We want to try to grow this site, not drive people away because of your senseless negative attitude.

PokerOwned Master
    you brake the law, now you are punished: D

PokerOwned Master
    Some say ask "Zab", but maybe Zab was not around at the time and he wanted an answer NOW.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast