Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Cool What do you think about online poker

Hey guys,

i got a big problem although pokerstars means that bad beats are as often as in online than in real life exist its interessting that in real life its very rare that one people on a table has jj while your hand is AA or KK.
    Had someone made a similar experience?

Experienced Member
    And had somebody here played poker in real life?

PokerOwned God
    honestly i think the owners of online poker would could and probably do cheat. i mean, they own the shit i bet they cheat. i mean, u own the business why not take so much money in. other than that, a group of people who all know eachother will gang up on you. so i am looking for friends, lol. seriously. friend me.

Actually, I do see stuff like that in real life. The reason it seems like it happens more is because you see so many more hands in a shorter amount of time. But that's only IF it's a good RNG like PS. Merge sucks and I really think suckouts happens way more on there than IRL.

Experienced Member
    I play poker in real life too and i dont made this experience. PS says like you its because you get a lot more hands, but i say they earn the money from the rate in the middle of the pot, and how you get a big pot? Its simple give someone AA and an other KK and you will reach the raise of te ratemoney in the pot. I never had seen JJ against KK and AA but for Pokerstars

PokerOwned God
    It seems like it happens more often online due to the hand volume.

Experienced Member
    i dont think so

PokerOwned Veteran
    Watch poker on TV an you'll see big pockets go up against each other. One year a guy lost in the WSOP with quad aces to a royal flush and was the first one eliminated. Bad beats happen.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Never will understand why some think the online sites cheat and continue to play.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ROOKMAN View Post
    Never will understand why some think the online sites cheat and continue to play.
    Ditto that. Also have never seen one shred of statistical evidence that shows anything other than random probability.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast