Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63572.89

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator

Poker Owned Points Jackpot System

Was wondering if you guys think this is a good idea. If you manage to win first place three times in a row, you get a PO points jackpot that accumulates until someone finally accomplishes the feat. I'm just going to use just the carbon freerolls for this since the cake freerolls would be easier to win first and the full tilt aren't open to everyone. If we all chipped in 2 extra points per freeroll that runs 5 times a day, at an average field size of 30 players, that would be 2 x 5 x 30 = 300 pts per day. Doubt anyone would accomplish this fast, but let's say on average, every two weeks, someone does, that's 4200 PO points to the winner. Would be fun, gives us more to shoot for, maybe a special tag in our profile just like accolades on carbon would be cool, and would also make the games a little more serious. If you hate the idea because 2 pts is too much for you, lol, we can make it an opt in system.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    great idea here bees...i did this with my home games. it increased regular attendance and made the game more exciting.

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, sound s not to bad, lets see what Zab says about it

PokerOwned Moderator
    After playing a carbon freeroll after a while, maybe three times is too hard, lol. I still think the challange should be hard, but maybe if you win two in a row, you get a fourth of the jackpot, and if you happen to win three, you get the whole thing.

maybe if ther was an opt in for it too,, casue if we dont play much anymore,, like me,,, and we give points to dash,, and never play there either,, i would think optin in would be right my points are wayyy lower then used to be,, and i dont find many ways to get new ones,, but whatever,, prolyyy a fun idea for those,, that play all the freerolls tho

PokerOwned God
    has any1 here ever won 3 freerolls on carbon in a row ... or even 2? it really would be an accomplishment if done. id be in on this idea. would be so fun.

PokerOwned Moderator
    ya, after placing 5th, I think it's hard enough to win 2 back to back. I think this would solve the problem, otherwise, it might take months for someone to hit three in a row, and the jackpot might be hundreds of thousands of points. After winning first, everyone will be gunning for you to preserve the jackpot pool, so it's not just winning 3 simple freerolls, it's dodging all that pressure too.

PokerOwned Master
    I know on another one of my forums that a mod has won 2 tournaments in a row with about 38 players. It will be hilarious to see if he can pull it off one more week in a row. What is nice is the 4th week they allow the top 10 players into a grand finale. I'm in 13th place so far overall points, bubbling the first tourney, and placing 7th the second.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Sounds fun! If he pulls it off, a big congrats from me!

Experienced Member
    gluu

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast