Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    depends on the type of game. in a tourney with a short stack i'll either fold or shove. i never limp, unless everyone else does and i have a marginal hand, i wouldn't limp a pocket pair though. in a cash game then i'd open with any of them depending on position and c-bet 9 out of 10 times, unless its a micro cash game then i'll just fold.

Experienced Member
    10, 10

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vivekkumar View Post
    i loose many times with this type of card so please help me out
    Cash game? In late position make a raise 3x the BB, standard continuation on the flop, if not connected with board and you got a call on turn you need to consider checking or folding to a bet. if the river comes and its checked to you make a bet half the size of the pot. Some better hands may fold, and if someone calls you down thinking you missed a draw you may have a better hand.

Tourney? In early rounds with a 9-10 person table, only try and sneak a flop from late position and the blinds, if you do flop a set which is not likely, you need to get max value out of it. At the final table you should probably raise these hands especially if it is down to 6 or less handed. If you have a big stack this raise punishes the short stacks, if you have a short stack its time to make a stand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12