Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Game ID: 255678318 25/50 $5 Holdem Turbo - On Demand, Table 1 (Hold'em)
    Seat 1 is the button
    Seat 1: logadog (1295).
    Seat 2: LordTywinn (2325).
    Seat 4: IamOnOne (1925).
    Seat 5: stevensnell (1235).
    Seat 6: BearDown99 (2400).
    Seat 7: bearsfn (1540).
    Seat 8: HoneyBlunt (1085).
    Seat 9: krushurdreams (1655).
    Player LordTywinn has small blind (25)
    Player IamOnOne has big blind (50)
    Player LordTywinn received a card.
    Player LordTywinn received a card.
    Player IamOnOne received a card.
    Player IamOnOne received a card.
    Player stevensnell received a card.
    Player stevensnell received a card.
    Player BearDown99 received a card.
    Player BearDown99 received a card.
    Player bearsfn received a card.
    Player bearsfn received a card.
    Player HoneyBlunt received a card.
    Player HoneyBlunt received a card.
    Player krushurdreams received a card.
    Player krushurdreams received a card.
    Player logadog received card: [As]
    Player logadog received card: [2s]
    Player stevensnell folds
    Player BearDown99 folds
    Player bearsfn folds
    Player HoneyBlunt folds
    Player krushurdreams folds
    Player logadog calls (50)
    Player LordTywinn calls (25)
    Player IamOnOne checks
    *** FLOP ***: [Js 9s Ks]
    Player LordTywinn checks
    Player IamOnOne checks
    Player logadog checks
    *** TURN ***: [Js 9s Ks] [2d]
    Player LordTywinn bets (100)
    Player IamOnOne raises (200)
    Player logadog calls (200)
    Player LordTywinn folds
    *** RIVER ***: [Js 9s Ks 2d] [9c]
    Player IamOnOne bets (1045)
    Player logadog allin (1045)
    ------ Summary ------
    Pot: 2740. Rake 0
    Board: [Js 9s Ks 2d 9c]
    Player logadog shows: Flush, A high [As 2s]. Bets: 1295. Collects: 0. Loses: 1295.
    Player LordTywinn does not show cards.Bets: 150. Collects: 0. Loses: 150.
    *Player IamOnOne shows: Full House (9/2) [9h 2h]. Bets: 1295. Collects: 2740. Wins: 1445.
    Player stevensnell does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player BearDown99 does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player bearsfn does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player HoneyBlunt does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    Player krushurdreams does not show cards.Bets: 0. Collects: 0. Wins: 0.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    damn poto that sucks
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    I play a lot of tourney poker for the most part top pair top kicker takes the pot .There are times when you hit a straight or flush, but for the most part you chase and don't hit .I was in a .o1/.02 ring game the winner was an ace high straight,jack high straight and two pair with no double on the board,this was back to back to back ,this seems far fetched to me and know how much poker rooms love rake you don't think they might be trying to get people hooked.
    I can give you some worse cases that I've either seen or been involved in.

1) AAvJJ Flop comes down J J A. Both go all in turn is another ace AAAA v JJJJ and that was in a Live game

2) 4 way all in pre flop in Daily Dollar on FT. AA v AA v KK v QQ.. Queen lands on the flop and KOs all the others.

3) 4 way pot.. All 4 players have Ace Jack

4) 10 J v KQ v QQ.. flop A K Q... All three go all in.. Turn K, river K.

5) The best one ever. Player gets pocket 7s. Flop comes down 7 7 rag... Player shoves he calls with quads. Very next hand he raises. Flop comes down 7 7 rag again.. Player he's betting again says "bet you wish you had "7 7" again. Both go all in and sure enough he's got quad 7s the next hand too. Quad 7s two hands on the trot

6) I got dealt on PS AA, AA, AA and KK four hands on the trot. Ironically I lost with the first AA and became chipleader within 3 hands when the other 3 all won.

All those are genuinely bad hands that I've seen either live or on sites like Pokerstars or Full Tilt. The quad 7s happened in a bounty tournament on the Nuts Poker League site, and somewhere they have pictures of it.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitjunky View Post
    I said it 100 times Ill say it again - it is NOT rigged! It seems like it happens more online than live because online you see 3 times as many hands in a given period (if not more) and people play looser (many say because you dont 'see' your money getting wasted). The program necessary for the site to be cheating would have to be extremely advanced, almost to the point of it being an AI. Also it would be too noticeable by the players almost immediately. Furthermore, there is no reason for the sites to 'lure' you in - your already making your deposits and creating rake. BUT believe what you want - if you think its rigged then dont play, just quit and go play on Worldwinner or Yahoo and let us real poker players deal with it.
    First of all,I'm not winning I not one of these guys who put 400 dollars in account and watched it melt away I lost 1.40 from money I won in free rolls .Second of all I don't think it's rigged toward bad players like a lot of people do.I think it's rigged for max rake but,only at the lower tables were the pros aren't watching ,I don't think the tourneys are rigged either I really don't see any gain in that.As for your claim that the program would have to be sophisticated to the point of AI don't think so,you just have to generate the flops:2suited,a double,2connecting cards ,random,so on and so forth.

PokerOwned Pro
    If you keep a catalog of hands and show that mathematically the percentage of outcomes is very askew or by some means show some sort of compelling evidence that the game is "rigged" I'd love to see it and it should be shared. ist very good.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've gone from a player who first thought online was rigged, to a player who was sure it isn't rigged, and now back to being very suspicious, but still not sure. I've had 19 straight months of nothing but coming close to the big money but always falling short. Part of the reason for that is that the players don't let me get away with bullying any more when I have a nice stack at bubble time, but even when the opponents are ideally suited for my game, I still fall short whereas before 19 months ago, I got my share of bigger wins that kept my bankroll growing.

I guess the way it could be possible with AI is the way it happens to me all the time. I'll often have a big stack while close to the money and then the bad luck hits. I think my good luck is all loaded up front at the beginning of the tournament and then later, my luck turns south. 98% of the time that is. Out of thousands and thousands of tournaments, I might have about say 1,000 of them where I have good luck up front and then bad luck at the crucial moments. The bad luck isn't just your run-of-the-mill normal bad luck that you see in poker all the time. Instead, it is the most excruciating, painful, odd, and heartbreaking bad luck a poker player could experience. And it happens over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. AA defeated by Q7 su when Q7 hits runner runner for the flush on turn and river. KK losing once again to Ax when the A hits...the A should hit and defeat me 30% of the time in that situation but instead, it's 80% of the time IF it's for all my chips on the bubble, near the bubble or just after min-cashing. This is constant, I never get a break from it, I'm spinning my wheels, not getting anywhere, whereas the reality of the situation is that by now, with the positive changes I've made in my game, I should be a rich man. I'm so frustrated when I read these threads and I see someone starting off about how unbelievable it is to see 3 abnormal hands in a row or something minor like that when right in front of my nose, there's a MAJOR FLAW in what's happening whenever I'm involved. You guys aint seen nuthin yet if you think seeing those little things are odd. 8 years of winning poker and then 19 straight months of just breaking even (because of the frequent min-cashes), there's no possible explanation of it, it doesn't make any sense at all, it's totally unreal and impossible, no amount of ranting or lack of ranting changes it. nothing ever changes, my luck is bad late in the tournaments all the time and it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Sometimes the cards run good, we just need to learn to fold more often. Sometimes we fish more than we would like to think. Folding should be easy right lol.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    First of all,I'm not winning I not one of these guys who put 400 dollars in account and watched it melt away I lost 1.40 from money I won in free rolls .Second of all I don't think it's rigged toward bad players like a lot of people do.I think it's rigged for max rake but,only at the lower tables were the pros aren't watching ,I don't think the tourneys are rigged either I really don't see any gain in that.As for your claim that the program would have to be sophisticated to the point of AI don't think so,you just have to generate the flops:2suited,a double,2connecting cards ,random,so on and so forth.
    you are correct on one thing here - bcp does have a very high rake - but it is consistent with all of its tables - higher than most that I have seen in the past - but its the same for everyone

BUT having things happen at lower levels and not at the higher levels where these so called 'pros' play would be ridiculous - you would need two different programs running at the same time in one skin - which if I remember my computer science would be virtually impossible. IM DONE with this argument until someone can show me actual proof instead of just how one person loses a lot. Get off your high horse thinking you should be the one that wins - it is very difficult to win a mtt and requires a lot of good luck to get there - especially as the tournament progresses.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    i cant believe ppl are actually making arguments trying to convince dummies that its not rigged SMH

PokerOwned Pro
    ok pimp you are right - yes it is rigged - keep believing that dummies- play your bad hands thinking you will win - PLEASE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast