Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is delaying the purchase of Full Tilt Poker?

The consequences of Isai Scheinberg agreement, President of PokerStars, and a rise in the price of the transaction is what is preventing the purchase of Full Tilt Poker by the red room the sink is already a fact.

Wicked Chops Poker (subscription link) is based on anonymous sources to state that negotiations are still standing and marching apace. The Justice Department would not object to a future presence in a market PokerStars legalized and is open to consider the solution proposed by PokerStars, confirmed include the return of funds from Full Tilt players, including Americans.

Late last month gave clinched the negotiation between the Department of Justice of the United States, Full Tilt Poker and Groupe Bernard Tapie, French investors who for months disposed of an exclusive agreement to discuss the purchase of the hall closed in June , 2011.

The cause of the rupture was the appearance on the scene of PokerStars, you would do with Full Tilt's assets as part of an overall agreement with the Justice Department that would settle outstanding accounts with the U.S. government in the wake of Black Friday.

It appears that the skeleton of the agreement and is a fact and which are the consequences that would result for Isai Scheinberg which are delaying signing. He once said that one of the conditions that put the prosecution was that he should leave the presidency Scheinberg PokerStars.

A look, a waiver may be one of the most important impediments to the time of closing. It is not known whether the discussion revolves around a negative or lack of understanding on the time frame, immediately or with an agenda for a long time, but still Scheinberg's legal team has made it abundantly clear that the Israeli tycoon not intend to sign a letter acknowledging any guilt in this case, as have other defendants to avoid trial.

Another point that remains fixed is the total price that would satisfy U.S. justice. The initial figure of $ 750 million appears to have risen to a $ 900 million.

Compared to the agreements with Neteller or the owner of PartyGaming, Dikshit Anurak, in the past, the first figure would stand very well the guys at PokerStars and the Justice Department seems to want to use their position to further adjust the price.

Those who would not be putting any kind of glue would be the managers of Full Tilt Poker, who have nothing more to hang on.

full tilt poker

Banned
    Compared to the agreements with Neteller or the owner of PartyGaming, Dikshit Anurak, in the past, the first figure would stand very well the guys at PokerStars and the Justice Department seems to want to use their position to further adjust the price.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    was playing on full tilt and switched around there are so many sites out there

PokerOwned Veteran
    Why would anyone what to play on Full Tilt? If they ever gave me back my money I would take it and run.

i would play full tilt they owe me money i dont catre i just like playing

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpoker22 View Post
    The consequences of Isai Scheinberg agreement, President of PokerStars, and a rise in the price of the transaction is what is preventing the purchase of Full Tilt Poker by the red room the sink is already a fact.

Wut? Oh ya I almost forgot the formula ... its a new month so new excuses are necessary.

PokerOwned God
    the remaining debt on ft books is the problem i assume..

whole issue is silver but well I hope to take charge of the money of the players also

The initial figure of $ 750 million appears to have risen to a $ 900 million.

Kind of like bait and switch?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast