Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    new depositers of course.

Pokerstars best of freerolls
    888 and the other sux
    Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

😎

PokerOwned Pro
    when does bovada have free rolls?

ditto what qcnb said, all depends what "kind"of freeroll too. some sites like PKR give points and with points can buyin tourneys etc
    also Full Tilt has a bunch of nice freerolls, the weeklies there are soft too.

It is definitely Pokerstars. tinee is that more than any other site freerrols

I only played pokerstarts , so do not know how will the other haha

Pokestars is the best I think, but there are a lot of people in each freeroll so to get into prizes will be difficult.

No doubt that Pokerstars offers a lot of diary freerolls. Sometimes they are protected with a password, but th most of them are easy to get.

Pokerstars all the way hubbles

In my country i have access to a few poker rooms , so i dont know for sure , but i think pokerstars has the better freerolls ,the freerolls with the more money allthough the number of participants is too damn high .
    But if you want many times to play freerolls during the day , you should choose another pokerroom .Duckpoker has 10$ freerolls all the time ,many every hour , and a 20$ facebook freeroll at night where it is very easy to take money . I dont have access , unfortunatelly , to unibet and some other pokerrooms , such as the americans , the party poker etc .
    I tried FULL TILT, it was very hard to get into the money .
    888 poker freerolls are easy to get into the money but they dont have a lot of money and they are a few only

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast