Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64108.14

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    a bad beat is aces full of 8's, any hand that beats that

Elite PokerOwned Member
    any hand that beats a fullhouse aces full of eights

Seasoned Veteran
    There's no such thing as bad beat. Well there is...but you can't be mad for those who "bad beat" you. Either you played your hand wrong or the other player just took a gamble to play his/her bad had. If they did and they won, good for them coz they took a chance and gambled. Remember it's they're money theyre gambling not your's.

Seasoned Veteran
    I just hate to see or listen to people whinig and bitching about their hand being beat by shitty hand. IT'S POKER!!! ANYTHIN HAPPENS IN POKER!!! SO GET OVER IT!!!

Seasoned Veteran
    You only get mad when they beat you...what about when you beat them? i bet you don't cry about it but instead you just lauged a them fo playing their shitty hand, huh?!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    any hand that beats a fullhouse aces full of 8's

Experienced Member
    lol what is it about any hand that beats aces full of eights hah. Thats dead mans hand how does that factor in. It certainly could be a bad beat, say you got ace eight and the flop is ace ace eight, your up against say ace ten, and they river off a ten, bad beat. Then theres coolers, where the other player just has the better hand when the cards turn up, thats a cooler not a bad beat, thats the most confused term I think when it comes to bad beats, dumb players just dont get that.

Experienced Member
    he had aces? and the flop was akq? how was that a bad beat, sounds like a cooler to me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567