Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Haha you are funny billyjustin, I still suggest buy-in tournaments over rebuys/addons.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Quote Originally Posted by devilsnake2 View Post
    Hey Zab I think it would be cool to add rebuys for like 10 cents or 25 cents just to add to the pot and a addon at first break
    this is not a good idea for PO. it would increase the amount of time for the games to finish.

I do not like rebuy tournaments very much, I like freezeouts much more.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i jus hate rebuy tourneys they r so stupid ppl keep going all in and u land up folding hands which u otherwise would have won. i dont mind buy-in tourneys like the pt system that PO has currently hope it doesnt change too much in the future.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    unlimited ticked rebuys would be nice plus an addon!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    buy-ins would be cool. even setting up the "poker league" style and a freeroll at the end would be cool too. you could even make the tournament cost like 10-20 PO points too, and set it up as a bounty style tourney, where the points are the bounties.

also, if you are gonna do a rebuy, maybe set it up as a 1r1a style, so there is a limited amount of rebuys to help "knock down the donkey action"

Banned
    or do rebuys with tickets let 1 plus after 10 minutes let all do 1 for 1500 more chips.... it would get you up to over 100 tickets

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicButter View Post
    buy-ins would be cool. even setting up the "poker league" style and a freeroll at the end would be cool too. you could even make the tournament cost like 10-20 PO points too, and set it up as a bounty style tourney, where the points are the bounties.

also, if you are gonna do a rebuy, maybe set it up as a 1r1a style, so there is a limited amount of rebuys to help "knock down the donkey action"
    I agree.why doesnt Pokerowned hold real money buyin tourneys also....

Banned
    really rebuy tourneys would be so cool

pls dont add any rebuys. Play would be even worse(if thats possible) and at carbon it gets rewarded too often as it is could you imagine a rebuy freeroll LMFAO
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast