Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

adeversas situations

they would do when there is a critical situation in which they have many projects (project ladder, a flush, straight flush) letters have been to turn (the fourth card) and an opponent that is safe and demand aggressive all in and has a much larger stack. What would do in that situation would pay would withdraw when we just need a letter to be revealed?

I don't chase draws and would fold, but I know many that would call for that river letter and hit, especially if the hand is against me.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    I can't understand a word you typed here. My hats off to poofy for knowing what you said lol

Quote Originally Posted by dudemanstan View Post
    I can't understand a word you typed here. My hats off to poofy for knowing what you said lol
    lol I had the initial response you did, I had to read it 4 times till it sunk in
    I am going to assume google translator.

what are you talking about in this post here? how do you even respond to this???

ya just try and be carefull how many chips you give up on a draw youll miss most the time

Quote Originally Posted by danielito2624 View Post
    they would do when there is a critical situation in which they have many projects (project ladder, a flush, straight flush) letters have been to turn (the fourth card) and an opponent that is safe and demand aggressive all in and has a much larger stack. What would do in that situation would pay would withdraw when we just need a letter to be revealed?
    Here's my translation, so folks can give him some responses:
    What would you do when there is a critical situation in which you have many draws (straight, flush, straight flush) ... I think he means after the turn, with one card to go... and you feel you need to be aggressive with your strong draw but your opponent has a much larger stack and cannot be pushed. What would you do in this situation - do you just check to the river?

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Here's my translation, so folks can give him some responses:
    What would you do when there is a critical situation in which you have many draws (straight, flush, straight flush) ... I think he means after the turn, with one card to go... and you feel you need to be aggressive with your strong draw but your opponent has a much larger stack and cannot be pushed. What would you do in this situation - do you just check to the river?
    That makes much more sense LOL With only 1 card to come its an easy fold but on here you will get called 9 out of 10 times.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden