Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar

Exclamation Warning Regarding Fulltilt Poker

FulltiltPoker.com has had many problems at the moment, and even if they are going to be online shortly.
    On Black Friday April 15th, Fulltilt was charged for bank fraud, money laundering by the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI.
    As a result the Fulltiltpoker domain was seized and several bank accounts belonging to Full Tilt Poker were also seized.
    Fulltiltpoker.com made an agreement with DOJ to pull out of the US Market and to pay back all USA players funds, in order to get the .com domain back.

USA Players Still Haven't Paid:

Now 10 weeks after Black Friday US players are still not paid any of the funds sitting in their accounts.

Non US players Having Payment Problems:

There are reports from quite a few Non USA Players having problems getting paid by Fulltilt after Black Friday.

E-checks Money Lost:

Many poker websites have been reporting that Full Tilt Poker processed $60+ million recently in e-check deposits that never left players bank accounts. This has been going on for several months before Black Friday (April 15th 2011), and after the agreement with the DOJ, FulltiltPoker has no legal method of collecting these lost funds back.

Fine From Arjel, The French Gaming Legislator:

On June 16th Arjel, the online gaming legislator in France fined Full Tilt poker 10,000 Euro for failing to store private information properly.

FulltiltPoker License Suspension:

As of yesterday, Fulltilt is offline and Alderney Gambling Control Commission has suspended Fulltilt Pokerīs license to operate a online gambling site, it was determined that Full Tilt Poker is operating contrary to Alderney legislation. This means that Full Tilt must immediately cease to register new customers, cease accepting deposits from existing players, cease the withdraw funds, and cease customers playing any form of poker at their tables.

Moneybookers Suspends Business with Fulltiltpoker

Moneybookers announced yesterday that, they will no longer be a payment option on Fulltilt, and Moneybookers has suspended all operations with Fulltilt to protect their customers.

Phil Ivey Lawsuit:

License From Kahnawake Gaming Commission:

The rumor has it that Fulltiltpoker will shortly be operating with a Kahnawake license, this will require that everything is operated out of servers based within the Kahnawake.
    We have been told that Fulltiltpoker is moving everything to Kahnawake servers at the time . So they are most likely will be going back online very shortly, operating with a new Kahnawake license.
    While that might solve their license problem, it does not solve any of the financial problems. Fulltiltpoker have right now.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Banned
    I would advise everyone that plays on Full Tilt to get out now! They screwed us Americans over and now they are coming after YOU!!!!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    FulltiltPoker.com has had many problems at the moment, and even if they are going to be online shortly.
    On Black Friday April 15th, Fulltilt was charged for bank fraud, money laundering by the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI.
    As a result the Fulltiltpoker domain was seized and several bank accounts belonging to Full Tilt Poker were also seized.
    Fulltiltpoker.com made an agreement with DOJ to pull out of the US Market and to pay back all USA players funds, in order to get the .com domain back.

USA Players Still Haven't Paid:

Now 10 weeks after Black Friday US players are still not paid any of the funds sitting in their accounts.

Non US players Having Payment Problems:

There are reports from quite a few Non USA Players having problems getting paid by Fulltilt after Black Friday.

E-checks Money Lost:

Many poker websites have been reporting that Full Tilt Poker processed $60+ million recently in e-check deposits that never left players bank accounts. This has been going on for several months before Black Friday (April 15th 2011), and after the agreement with the DOJ, FulltiltPoker has no legal method of collecting these lost funds back.

Fine From Arjel, The French Gaming Legislator:

On June 16th Arjel, the online gaming legislator in France fined Full Tilt poker 10,000 Euro for failing to store private information properly.

FulltiltPoker License Suspension:

As of yesterday, Fulltilt is offline and Alderney Gambling Control Commission has suspended Fulltilt Pokerīs license to operate a online gambling site, it was determined that Full Tilt Poker is operating contrary to Alderney legislation. This means that Full Tilt must immediately cease to register new customers, cease accepting deposits from existing players, cease the withdraw funds, and cease customers playing any form of poker at their tables.

Moneybookers Suspends Business with Fulltiltpoker

Moneybookers announced yesterday that, they will no longer be a payment option on Fulltilt, and Moneybookers has suspended all operations with Fulltilt to protect their customers.

Phil Ivey Lawsuit:

License From Kahnawake Gaming Commission:

The rumor has it that Fulltiltpoker will shortly be operating with a Kahnawake license, this will require that everything is operated out of servers based within the Kahnawake.
    We have been told that Fulltiltpoker is moving everything to Kahnawake servers at the time . So they are most likely will be going back online very shortly, operating with a new Kahnawake license.
    While that might solve their license problem, it does not solve any of the financial problems. Fulltiltpoker have right now.
    Full Tilt Poker has paid 20 percent of its bill to the USA, your facts are off.

PokerOwned Master
    If you are like 80 percent of the players, you never made a deposit in the first place. You won money from a forum freeroll and tried to build a bankroll from there. I like to keep on a poker site only as much as I feel comfortable losing, so this is probably a non issue for close to 80 percent of the players. I am more offended I am not allowed to play at this site, because I love the game of poker.

Where are you took this news is from?

Custom right now told us that European will invested money on FTP
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Master Sergeant
    Damn..........never thought this whole story with full tilt will happen..

ummm i have been informed of diff material....who knows honestly but the link i sent out this morning i believe is accurate but than again so many lies...so many storys....who knows...but things should be rolling now!!!

PokerOwned Moderator
    I read somewhere that this move would allow American players to play on Full Tilt again. I don't understand how this would happen. Can anyone confirm this, or is it just a rumor?

PokerOwned Master
    it doesnt look like US players are gonna be allowed on ftp for a long time, if ever. i would avoid em anyway, they have gone downhill pretty fast

PokerOwned Veteran
    Full Tilt Poker is the favorite side was very sorry and I hope you come back soon The more I play, and more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast