Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Banned

Warning to people wanting to deposit on merge.

If anyone wants to deposit on Merge, I would suggest buying a moneypak and getting the carbon from cookies cause me and hereztowin have both had the same problem within 3 days of each other. I tried depositing for ddavey the other day and when i tried depositing with my Visa, I was sent to another page that did not open. It also said pending in my cashier section but when I clicked continue it took me to a second page and on that page it said error. The money was still taken off my Netspend Visa and the charge was under Momoboxx LTD. I emailed support several times and called the number listed on the charge...which is not Momoboxx itself but a call center in Phillipenes that handles ecommerce transactions. The money however was put in my account about 6-7 hours later. The same exact thing happened to hereztowinz just about an hour ago and he says he still does not have his money and support still has not put the money on his card yet. 5bet says he thinks it might be a new restriction or somehting. But for anyone who wants to deposit on Merge, it would be best to buy moneypak and give the code to cookies and he will send you carbon.

Thats one hell of a wall of text.

Banned
    My only guess is that Carbon manually has to clear the deposit. So they put a "hold" on your card then support physically has to clear the deposit for it to show up in your account. Probably depends on the type of debit/credit or prepaid card your using or what state your from is my only guess. I know that twoplustwo has carbon support and a deposit thread where if you leave your name and issue carbonryan or carbonchris are pretty good about clearing it up rather quickly.

your'e crazy to deposit ....should be withdrawing, cause doomsday surely awaits Merge for USA players..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    can't deposit anymore till they legalize this for the US if they ever do.land of the free hahaha

I am surprised that any type of debit card worked ever from US.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

I mean like straight off the card. Usually there is a third or more parties involved somewhere. WU is the way to go if u must deposit, it also verifies you without any more hassles. You can transfer and withdraw.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

uno sometimes im really fucking glad im british
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

did that guy ever get his carbon that you traded with fluff? or did carbonscrew u over?

i just wouldnt use giftcard, just shady shit...some are internationally based and if u get screwed gl with that lol