Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Veteran
    Once I enter no limit with my roll I tend to get too aggressive. Although I think the tip aboout building up in limit and then playing with part of roll in no limit is good.

PokerOwned Master
    where are you playing at with limit? i can never seem to get a game going on bcp even 1 2 cent limit

Banned
    id play sngs or something else other than that game.

Experienced Member
    There is a definitely a point after you have grinded out of $0 to move onto no limit. but of course, grinding on limit with less than $5 is usually good strategy

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ime200 View Post
    where are you playing at with limit? i can never seem to get a game going on bcp even 1 2 cent limit
    bovada, also just ofund out had $1 left in my carbon account lol lets see how far we can get this, got it up to $4.50 so far lol see if can do another $1-$200

Carbons tough though i hate their software so well see how it goes
    they do have $1 double ups though which are primeee br builders sadly bovada only thinks $5 people should get those
    Last edited by thegman1308; 05-01-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorspader View Post
    Once I enter no limit with my roll I tend to get too aggressive. Although I think the tip aboout building up in limit and then playing with part of roll in no limit is good.
    I disagree with Limit a way to build a bankroll... Limit is tough as you seem to always have 5 callers every hand and really have to get lucky not to get drawn out on. NO Limit is where you should play to build a bankroll but the key factor is follow your bankroll buy in with min. Don't worry about your $10.00 against $50.00 bankrolls sitting there with you. LOSE the aggressive style and play tight. If you have the winner you will soon be sitting with $50 then leave and join another table with $10.00 again. If you lose it wont kill your bank and you can rebuy from those bad beats. Good Luck!
    No smart asses please this is just my opinion!

deff gotta try getting tiredof nl

PokerOwned Veteran
    limit is cool but its tougher to build a roll with in my opinion, in NL games it goes fast and you win allins at micros

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234