Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

High stakes game in client get your roll right

I am back and ready to roll i want to put a high stakes client game together like the gold old days and as incentive you bust me i give a extra 5k to the winner..stakes are 10k buyin, nosebleed, choice can be omaha or no limit depends on the majority..i give everybody 7 days from this day to get their chips right.We going to have a real game again and generate some freaking points on this site again..Lil turk lmk what is a good day for you since your are so good and i would hate for you to miss this.

Get your Points roll right, shit it own again..Come get me, 5k bonus for busting me

Reserved your a spot

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i took 1k points off you easy.. than got sucked out on by a terrible call by pray4spades who went on about his aces saying he was ahead the whole way even tough i had a 54% edge on the flop..

in any event you were the big time loser this week.. save up your points, look forward to taking you out heads up this time with no other players in a couple weeks were set it up.

PokerOwned God
    High stakes returning. Woohoo! Welcome back gametime!

Experienced Member
    hell yea i love high stakes

PokerOwned Veteran
    what happen to the 10k freeroll in the client that was suppose to happen someone lied.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i took 1k points off you easy.. than got sucked out on by a terrible call by pray4spades who went on about his aces saying he was ahead the whole way even tough i had a 54% edge on the flop..

in any event you were the big time loser this week.. save up your points, look forward to taking you out heads up this time with no other players in a couple weeks were set it up.

lol i am never the big time loser..i won those pts chick..you talk to much..i just gave back some minor winnings..know before you talk..anyway i got some pts to play, you dont..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    lol i am never the big time loser..i won those pts chick..you talk to much..i just gave back some minor winnings..know before you talk..anyway i got some pts to play, you dont..
    yeah your right.. i am up +6 in bcp cash games today, and going to continue grinding these freerolls.. were set up something up the end of the month and handle this once and for all.. let the chips do the talking

jgad115
    What exactly is the poker client?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    youre back and ready to roll? lol who tf do u think u are

Elite PokerOwned Member
    and yeah bro, what exactly is the poker cliente?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast