Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Hey this is pretty cool, keep up the good work

PokerOwned Veteran
    I didn't even put my own name up, and I have made over $20 in a few weeks. And currently at the final table of a freeroll while Im posting this lol. If I win enough 1st place prizes, I'll put myself (EpicUnderdog) on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    takes time but u just need to scope the place and find the 1s who will help u with whatever u ask/need
    ppl getting kinda cheeky here........=O

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I think this post is great. I also think it would interesting for alot of us to put up our top ten or 20
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

this will change week to week too for sure. looks like u put a lot of work in it too. DOnt forget DOnk#1, Donkette#2,, bigdonk#3.. LOL ok J/kiddin. NIce post tho.

Experienced Member
    great info there keep em comin

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanik View Post
    Almost a week has gone by since the debut of the Power Rankings, and we got some new names that I have become more familiar with that will make their debuts on the list. With a combination of considering past and present results, including ITM%, the newest power rankings are out, and they will continue each week, with the final opinion being who I think is playing the best and who I think is best capable of winning right now.
    IN ( ), the number listed is the previous ranking. If it says (-), that user was not on the list on the previous update.
    Once again, before I list these rankings, this is just something I am doing to add fun to the tournaments we are having each day and night. If I leave you off the list, it doesn't mean you are a terrible player, you make the final result on the poker table. And if you continue to play well, I will notice, because I have nothing better to do.
    Without wasting time any further, here is the Top 10 URBANIK'S UPDATED POKEROWNED POWER RANKINGS:

#1. (3) YOUWEREDOA (Not an overwhelming #1, but with a 26% ITM% and with the previous #1 and #2 users falling below him, the #1 spot belongs to YOUWEREDOA. Time will tell how he responds in the upcoming pokerowned tournaments. For now, the one at the top.)

#2. (-) T0k3nFr3nzy (Formally of Honorable Mention, now debuting on the Power Rankings, this user has a 29% ITM%, and has built big chip stacks several times this past week, contending for profit in tourneys. Knocking on the Door of the #1 Ranking.)

#3. (1) ONEDESPERATEBET (His 19% ITM% is not everything, especially when you win tournaments outright. Still riding high on some money making tourneys, I did not see enough to reclaim the #1 spot, but I did notice this users habit of going deep in tournaments, and gaining chips from his opponents with consistency, YOUWEREDOA should be on alert for him to keep the heat on the #1 rank)

#4. (-) D33p5t4ck3d (This user, was the first name mentioned on Honorable Mention for a reason, challenging for the money on a daily basis, rarely do you see an early exit out of this player. A legitimate threat to be #1)

#5 (8) Malek87 (A tight and aggressive player, a consistency of making the money in Pokerowned freerolls at a rate of 25%ITM%, and with me personally seeing him deep in Pokerowned freerolls when I am still competing, I have seen nothing but monster chip counts behind him. And a great ability to close. A reasonable threat to #1)

#6 (10) 0rdinary Guy (Won a couple tournaments in the last week, final tabled another, a good statement since debuting #10)

#7 (2) LVegasL4 (A steep fall from #2, I still see a great player here, and even though this user had several early exits lately in tournaments, still worthy of a rank.)

#8 (5) Michman79 (A tough decline from #5, but still persistent in making money, and playing deep in tournaments.)
    #9 (-) Gametime74 (Already on honorable mention, a strong finisher in tourneys, with the money earned to prove it, this player played good enough this week to push some of the previous players ranked off the list)

#10 (-) OMGNICKIMINAJ (This user was the player I left off the honorable mention, but it does not mean anything, because the results showed this week, with several final table appearances, and a 22%ITM%, debuting #10 is probably just the beginning. A proper assumption could be that this person will be climbing the rankings soon.)

This weeks Honorable Mention includes players outside the Top 10 looking in, but definitely right there, competing for a future rank, and playing well. This list includes...

Racewagon1 andreww7198 JoeSchmoeJr 19neverumind57 Seaeyes laugeson sprocketdawg66 thecol41 cat32455 allinwade BAMABOYZ0420 trudizzle55 Thecleverfox SteortexrulesLLBS Stephymariec1 NickeyEyes omgitspooffyfooffy pokermafia82 pyramidbuda jimmipage

I look forward to the next week of competitive tournaments on POKEROWNED!

Based on what???

PokerOwned Veteran
    based on you cant read

Seasoned Veteran
    i dont agree on some but like you said it your opinion and its for fun so keep up the good work

I can agree with about 5 of these with 2 that should not be on list that should.Then i saw your join date.We can all go to power rankings and leader boards but you should not stick to them.i,ve been to every WSOP except 1.Don't go by weekly ratings,some of the best of the best don,t have time to grind every week.You missed 2 of the top players right above me!Come back in 4 or 5 months and see if your list is the same....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast