Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Urbanik's pokerowned power rankings

Well, I wanted to make things fun, and well, since I have been managing to donk myself out of tournaments so soon over the last couple weeks, I have had the time to study all the players, and profile them.
    So, without any more time wasting, here is my Top 10 Power Rankings for POKEROWNED (by Merge acct names)

#1 ONEDESPERATEBET (Back to back wins in the WInter League Series combined with consistently good play in the POkerowned tournaments. This user has siezed the top spot...for now.)

#2 LVEGASL4 (CONSISTENTLY a Final Table threat...nevermind that, a Top 5 threat.)

#3 YOUWEREDOA (When I first met this one, I talked the trash, and soon learned I was talking to a veteran, and as I watched him play, on his limited time schedule, I saw a great player)

#4 19neverumind57 (THis guy knows how to build big chip stacks, and sit on it until clutch time.)

#5 Michman67 (I think this user might be the horse I would want running my stakes, his alternate user name should be Pureprofitmichman)

#6 JoeSchmoeJr

#7 Allen799

#8 MALEK87

#9 Allinwade

#10 0rdinaryguy

Honorable mention outside the Top 10 looking in:d33p5t4ck3d,Trudizzle55, Thecleverfox, tok3nfr3nzy, azrael112, gametime74, sprocketdawg66, thecol41, cat32455
    I know I missed names of good players. But I am not familiar with all of you, so I'm having fun with this, from what I have seen, this is just my opinion.THought I would throw it out there even though it has little or no value.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Urbanik; 10-03-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Survey Master
    this is actually a pretty good top 10. well done on who made the top 10

lol you have too much time on your hands.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks. Im not as dumb as I look, and yes I have too much time on my hands, currently unemployed.

Banned
    how is d33p5t4ck3d not in the top 10. crazy rankings. Im not gonna say who the donks are but at least two players you placed in the "top 10" are sub par. Hopefully you did this just to boost their confidence.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Not a bad list. Im honored to have made the list.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I will update the POwer rankings once a week, notice d33p5t4ck3d is the first one mentioned in the honorable mention...and I am playing that user currently in the pokerowned freeroll at the same table so now is a good time for d33p5t4ck3d
    Last edited by Urbanik; 10-01-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Wow Urbanik this is a really interesting thread and I love that you are seeing the positive things about our PokerOwned players and not the negative like so many people do. I can't wait to read more of your thoughts on the people of our PokerOwned community who I have grown to deeply respect as poker players.

if I could meet your number 4 player in real life he would no longer be playing PO tourney's

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    True that my friend.
    What is your carbon name?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast