Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_ _,!,_

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

I'm so confused.. What the hell is this about,,,ruin your life ,,,how so ??
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by Leukll View Post
    Your signature says: My wife is pregnat but her child is not mine. this time is a twisted girl. W.O.W.

DONT CALL ME LIKE THAT "PRICK DICK" IN THE FUTURE, CALL THIS TO THE ONE GUY WHO STOLE MY MAIL!

Be nice to a web developer guy that earns respected money but you earn gambled money because you're playing this game, Small-hooded-dick-head!
    LMAO........ very nice said........... haahahahahaahahahahahhaha ..... ........ xDD thumpsup.jpeg

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Leukll
    Quote Originally Posted by ashgjgjkasjgas View Post
    go to bed or go to blow your brain................
    You're defending him to be the one of them, problem? Trollface.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I'm so confused.. What the hell is this about,,,ruin your life ,,,how so ??
    Lol, I was wondering the same thing Wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Leukll View Post

Be nice to a web developer guy that earns respected money but you earn gambled money because you're playing this game, Small-hooded-dick-head!
    a web developer huh....who managed to be so internet savvy he got hi "mail" stolen/hacked and got himself joined up to a website and win himself b2b...oh one more thing what retard steals someones account and doesnt reset the password so said "victim" cant acces the said stolen account O.o
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

victim, i think not! So winning money has ruined your life? WOW just cant imagine that LMFAO Go away and let the person who stole your account come back
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12