Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar

What's the worst hand for you?

We all know that mathematically 2-7 is the worst poker hand, but what is your own personal worst poker hand?
    Last edited by lulabell79; 11-30-2010 at 03:31 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I hate K-J

I never bet on this hand because the hand with the Ace will beat me everytime!

The pro's will even advise never to bet this hand too high...

Private
    any pocket pair 10 and under

people always seem to hit their J-A when i have a smaller pocket pair, and I seem to never hit sets either

JJ and TT. I just don't know how to play them if an over card hits the board
    the dark violin marking is well defined, with the neck of the violin pointing toward the bulbous abdomen

Private
    honestly the worst hands often and atuncin can and when you have 2 A, we often lost large sums because of aintrat pemasa any other book but not A, and another player made a poereche

Private
    I would have to agree with pkrnewbie, I hate having low pocket pairs because I almost never hit the set and someone usually will pair a card higher than my pair

worst hand of all times for me is K J ,when i play that hand,always on flop is some kinda, 4 7 10 ..
    P.s There is some good inf. about poker hands http://www.gocee.com/poker/HE_Val_Sort.htm

Private
    i hate to say but the worst hand that lose with majority of the time has gotta be QQ. just get beat everytime someone calls me wheater its all in or just slow playing.

Private
    The worst hand is KK with an A in the table

But as we all know the worst hand is 7 2

Hands down its got to be A with any low kicker. Call? Fold? Call? Fold? Call? Fold?
    I hate that hand. I'd rather get 22,33,44. Unless it's suited, then you should see the flop for the flush if the pot odds are right.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast