Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteren

Unhappy Umm... where did poker go?

Like 5 years ago poker was BOOMING here in the states, but now i just want to know, why am i not European?

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    congrats on B2B brayx...u needed it. i kno u been running bad and points broke like a week ago. well done

Big part of it was in 2006 people heard the word "illegal" and got scared, didn't check to see it was the sites that were classified "illegal". Alot of it is the recession, for example look at Nascar, every race they went to was sold out, now some races look like there are maybe 70% full. Biggest thing is the freakin FEDS getting into our rights of being an American. Just my thoughts.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant Major
    poker just went for a lil vacation but should be back after a lil while , hopefully everything wwill be as it was soon

PokerOwned God
    Hopefully everything will be solved in near future for US people.

PokerOwned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Big part of it was in 2006 people heard the word "illegal" and got scared, didn't check to see it was the sites that were classified "illegal". Alot of it is the recession, for example look at Nascar, every race they went to was sold out, now some races look like there are maybe 70% full. Biggest thing is the freakin FEDS getting into our rights of being an American. Just my thoughts.
    Right! Damn Feds always telling us what we cant do...

I hear this happend before but WTF I want to continue play in FTP thought, good software I hope it won't get close down
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    Poker is right in the middle of a big showdown, that's for sure. I see you have been doing a good job with your points, accumulating over $190 in winnings from PO alone. I hope not all of this was from Full Tilt poker cashes.

PokerOwned Master
    main problem is our government. its sites liek this and carbon working together to help US players stay afloat

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I honestly believe once this new bill passes and it becomes ok to move funds into and out of poker rooms and the Feds then regulating the groups that want to service the USA, i think it will be the best we could have ever wanted barring the really early days when it was real fun. The best thing about regulation is no more 1 trick pony clip shot joints taken our funds and running like say "Pitbull" or any others, and the cards would be truly fair so paranoid peeps couldn't scream rigged anymore, ahhhh sounds like Poker paradise to me.
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast