Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Im in it also, gl everyone lets make a deep run

PokerOwned God
    So did any PO member go deep in this ? Tell us about it.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    do let us know wat happens i dont hav the vip status or wud hav played it obv.

iSeen cookies was 43rd or so for 62.50 and nascarfan 30th for 62.50.. Grats to you 2 for a job well done in that big field. Sorry if i missed anyone but only looked thru top 50 or so
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Made a good run at it and folded pocket 10s twice feeling not good about them then the 3rd time in 20min i found my spot and played them wrong.lol Dude was trying to steal blinds I shoved in which he called when had I just called and then shoved on flop he would have had really nothing to call with I think and anyway I got rivered due to an untimely and impatient play. Nice run cookies!
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Banned
    I was in, i missed the first 1 1/2 hours, sat down with 800 in chips, within 25 minutes i was at 9.5k, 1+k below avg stack but was good for 392/612 at the time, mind you, was playing hard poker trying to make up my delayed sitting time, so i raise with 35clubs, 3 callers, i raised 5x bb, flop KK7 2 clubs, i raise 8x bb 2 callers, turn 10Clubs, made my flush, so i check, check and the sb raises about 2k, I shove and fold and sb calls with K2, of course3 the river was the 2 for a full house. I win that hand, i am at 43k in chips which is good for the current standing of 4th place, was pissed to saythe least. Oh well, I went out in 583rd place overall, still I played good considering how much time i missed, and the fact I was a miracle river away from completing my comeback and being in the thick of taking it down. I felt good about my game, cause man, a river away from running that damn tournament.

Experienced Member
    played the 25k
    would have been better just watching tv
    got my azz kicked

Private
    I didn't get in it. A lot of people in it anyway.

I donked out around 800th, not to good.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    v.well played billy but bad luck. congrats to cookie n nascar *thumbs up*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast