Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: turk vs rivdee

Elite PokerOwned Member

turk vs rivdee

i accept the challenge .. and will grinding my freeroll funds on acr to bust thi sfucking loser heads up.. lets run this

good luck grinding freeroll funds.

So whats the challenge since you didn't name a date/time, stakes or anything? That's sorta important here since I want it official.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Veteran

HUd and Notecaddt

Any one knows a good book for Notecaddy to make notes, and notes you need to be included in you HUD for MTT's and STT if I Use VPP, PFR OR by Position, 3Bet, Fold to 3Bet, 4bet, Steal for CO, Steal BTN, Steal SB, and Resteal for latePosition, Agression Factor, $Wsd, WWSF

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMdieyoung View Post
    Any one knows a good book for Notecaddy to make notes, and notes you need to be included in you HUD for MTT's and STT if I Use VPP, PFR OR by Position, 3Bet, Fold to 3Bet, 4bet, Steal for CO, Steal BTN, Steal SB, and Resteal for latePosition, Agression Factor, $Wsd, WWSF
    What gave you the idea that THIS was the right thread for your stupid, and largely impossible to fully understand question?
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Maybe he thought turk's post was pointless so he thought it would make perfect sense to ask that here.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    i accept the challenge .. and will grinding my freeroll funds on acr to bust thi sfucking loser heads up.. lets run this
    All that noise from you in chat and yet when the going gets tough... well you run and hide don't you? Riv has accepted YOUR challenge, and you have agreed to the site. How many times does he need to ask you what time? How much? What game?

What are you afraid of?

I don't expect a direct answer to any of those questions (if I get one at all). I suspect you will find some way to back out (you think), and try to pick a fight with me and anyone else OTHER then Riv whom you obviously fear (AS YOU SHOULD).
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    whats the stakes and when exactly is this happening.... make it official

turk.jpg "the turk"

Elite PokerOwned Member

the turk being crowned champion of client after killing, and beating the shit out of sweet thang.. i just want to thank tonelson for assiting me as my squire

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast