Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61452.33

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    You have been online here all day today talking trash, and lying about client games you lost. Today is Monday. Is that your "job"?
    quit drinking hatorade and play hu than.. if ur not this thread has no room for u, asshat

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Lol aimee always made excuses for our HU challenge, at least Turk you did show up for ours
    ty dry

So what happened to the 26k won in client last night? You bought ~7500 pts in paymentwall for $25, then later bragged about winning said 26K in client, then.... asking for a loan today?

and still at a negative in client standings?

Do tell.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    So what happened to the 26k won in client last night? You bought ~7500 pts in paymentwall for $25, then later bragged about winning said 26K in client, then.... asking for a loan today?

and still at a negative in client standings?

Do tell.
    1. never said i won 26k in client, but it was a nice sum
    2. i always payoff my loans unlike some people on this forum who default so i bought pts.. what i spend on payment wall and ask for loans is my business.
    3. if u have a problem face me in client, or make a excuse and run like the rest of the pussys

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    1. never said i won 26k in client, but it was a nice sum
    2. i always payoff my loans unlike some people on this forum who default so i bought pts.. what i spend on payment wall and ask for loans is my business.
    3. if u have a problem face me in client, or make a excuse and run like the rest of the pussys
    1: yes you did say you were 26k up in client last night. Sure Im not the only one who saw it.
    2: never said you didnt, Im asking why you needed a loan if you just bought 7500+ and had a good night in client?
    3: excuses like the one you gave rivdee about ACR? And there are only 3 people who think client is a benchmark for a persons caliber of play, and 2 of them are you.

Elite PokerOwned Member Cajunaimee's Avatar
    oh ffs DW, you know I watch football, nfl and college, hell even junior high when my boy is in. and im not gonna back down to some client candy ass hu challenge by some nurdnitboy that calls himself a girl, bc he thinks he is clever. cmon mang. I deserve more credit.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    1: yes you did say you were 26k up in client last night. Sure Im not the only one who saw it.
    2: never said you didnt, Im asking why you needed a loan if you just bought 7500+ and had a good night in client?
    3: excuses like the one you gave rivdee about ACR? And there are only 3 people who think client is a benchmark for a persons caliber of play, and 2 of them are you.
    put up or shut up , quit your bitchin u dumb nit

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cajunaimee View Post
    oh ffs DW, you know I watch football, nfl and college, hell even junior high when my boy is in. and im not gonna back down to some client candy ass hu challenge by some nurdnitboy that calls himself a girl, bc he thinks he is clever. cmon mang. I deserve more credit.
    all day every day ill kick ur ass.. like i did tonight in the tournament.. come get some turk 187 aimee

Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    put up or shut up , quit your bitchin u dumb nit

so you have no answers..... Big talk from a lil person.......

you don't get it do you? Playing client is like children racing Big Wheels.. it doesn't matter. but if you want to call it the Holy Grail of poker, go ahead.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast