Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

My best poker win.

in 1977, worked at a bail bond office , my boss was a friend and gambling buddie from hs, who i beat almost every time at anything. he was really good at pitching coins on pavement, i went to work, and it was slow so i practiced pitching a coin to a leg on a desk for an hour (carpeted floor), my boss shows up, and i say lets pitch for a dollar, before i knew it i was up 20, then we played poker , i went up more, then alternated deals at blackjack, he shut down the office and no one answered the phone. he was hooked, we gambled my whole 8 hr shift (alternating all 3 games) and i won 700$. with my 8$ an hr. thats 764 , in 1977 a lot of change. i started laughing when i wrote this. i left at the end of my shift.

Corporal
    lol at gambling on throwing coins at a table. ive done similar shit on the job with friends though sometimes boredom brings out silly ass bets.

Sergeant
    1977 a long time ago.. but money is money... I won on pokerstars 350 dollar 4 months ago

Corporal
    On Full Tilt Poker I won few weeks ago 100 usd on a PAS Bronse freeroll. I was finished 11. place from 500.My last hand was very unlucky QQ vs QQ and my opponent won with flush.

Sergeant
    my best poker win was the 5K VIP Invitational on UB for a cool $1500. Worst part is my ex wife final tabled the same event.

Banned
    no stashing back that day,lmao. i won around 600 in a charity tournament at the bar once, and online i hit for around 260 in the bounty game at power poker with 7 bounties too.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah its hard to hide money when the wife is watching. lol

Banned
    In 1977 a long time ago.. but money is money... I won on pokerstars 350 dollar 4 months ago

Banned
    sure has been a while ey?

my best win was $385 dollars in a pstars hi lo omaha tourney. then i withdrew half,, and i t hink they put the curse on me, LOL< casue i couldnt win a single hand, game, tourney after that at all.not a s ingle t hing lol.and trap he said EX wife at poker table hehehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast