Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

trying my best for points

is there like tricks to getting points to go threw cause i ve taken surveys after surveys and recieved very few points we need some kind of confermation when ur done, saying u will recieve ur points in this amount of time like a receipt of some?? kind

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Most surveys have a receipt that they send to your email...I typically just do all the credit card verify ones, they work best. Also Trial Pay has great support, they get back to you immediately

PokerOwned God
    the matomy ones werent working at all for me recently but i sent a bunch of emails and screen shots and like 4 days later i finally got most of the points owed to me

shh niceeeeee!!! you have to use new emails every survey....i tend to find it working alot better with yahoo and gmail emails!!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    shh niceeeeee!!! you have to use new emails every survey....i tend to find it working alot better with yahoo and gmail emails!!
    it doesnt matter what email account they are from so long as they can be varified O.o shit u come with is pricless
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    Do them , screenshot .If they don't have points in allotted time, hit their support button and follow their prompts. They will send email and u can attach a screenshot. Matomy ,Super Rewards Sponsor paid very good about getting you your points. I just hate the fact that you have to ask for points when they should be automatically added when complete

i find crowd flower is a easy one to go to
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal2all View Post
    is there like tricks to getting points to go threw cause i ve taken surveys after surveys and recieved very few points we need some kind of confermation when ur done, saying u will recieve ur points in this amount of time like a receipt of some?? kind

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Just try a whole bunch of different ones. I dont know which ones work better but I end up hitting a few of them. Usually the long surveys dont work for me.

PokerOwned God
    Not everything converts. The what's working section is usually where you want to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by WILD View Post
    Not everything converts. The what's working section is usually where you want to stay.
    That cant be said enough, me personally has never had surveys go well, usually spend 20 minutes just to be told you dont qualify. So i just stick to tasks and trial pay, but again not everything converts!! just have to put in time doing them..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast