Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62509.75

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Corporal

A bankroll from $0.00

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Sam. I am a live cash game player usually at the $5/$10+ stakes. I am currently involved in a prop bet for a large amount of money. My friend (a regular at the highest games) placed a bet that I don't have the patience to turn $0.00 to $2,500. The time span is 6 months, however, with my calculations I can do it in much less time. The purpose of this thread is to keep my fans updated, and potentially to have a blog later on.

I am starting a new bankroll on Carbon Poker. I have 0 points and $0.00. So you must be asking yourself, how the hell is this guy going start building. The answer is simple, if you haven't found these yet, it's called Fun Step's 1-3. If you don't know what these are, consider looking it up. You can make a dollar for free, and they run 24/7!

My goal is simple, grind the freerolls on this site and the Fun Steps until I have enough money to play ring game and sngs, then follow Chris Ferguson bankroll rules (no more than 5% bankroll risked in any one game).

Follow me: Hustlaaaa on carbon poker.

Thank you,

Sam

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well your bankroll can start here too if u play in PO s games once u earn some points
    gl i always start from zero to withdrawal lol

Corporal
    Thanks for the good wishes pokerpiglet, I am very new to this site, how do I play in pokerowned games? And can they transfer to CP?

Quote Originally Posted by king129 View Post
    Thanks for the good wishes pokerpiglet, I am very new to this site, how do I play in pokerowned games? And can they transfer to CP?
    easy earn points buy a coupon play the pokerowned freerolls win cash jobs a gdden and gl ure gunna need it ure arrogance in thinking u can earn that much in less than 6 months will bite u on the ass if u aint carefull
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i've gone from 0 to 1000, (then back to 0, lol), gl, i'll be following you, checking sharkscope occasionally. Btw, i think everyone knows about funsteps, lol

A No. 1
    playing the pokerowned freerolls on carbon will be a big help in your endeavor. i was at 0.00 about 10 days ago and now sitting on about $250.00. good luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    easy earn points buy a coupon play the pokerowned freerolls win cash jobs a gdden and gl ure gunna need it ure arrogance in thinking u can earn that much in less than 6 months will bite u on the ass if u aint carefull
    yeah, don't forget it took ferguson a couple years i think to go from 0 to 10000, and it took him a long time to get it started.

PokerOwned Master
    Well goo luck Hustlaa...and ur friend made a bad bet if you are a decent player. I've run zero up to a couple grand in that time frame on both Absolute and fulltilt, Tilt a couple of times. To get in the freerolls here is simple....do any survey, download etc....get 150 points and buy a coupon for the freerolls. Carbon issues the coupon to you and you use it into wgichever PO freeroll you wish....winnings are paid directly into ur Carbon account. Easy. Good luck and see you in the forum and on the tsbles.

gl, i gotta see u do this, to be honest i dont think u can, so prove me wrong

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    i've gone from 0 to 1000, (then back to 0, lol), gl, i'll be following you, checking sharkscope occasionally. Btw, i think everyone knows about funsteps, lol
    make sure you filter and only look at SNGS on sharkscope, I played the sunday 100k a couple times and lost

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast