Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62373.79

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Post Trudging onward!

I have 2,750 pokerowned points, I've done countless downloads, surveys, many-a-freerolls, I am determined to get to 11,900 and get $25 free.

Who thinks I can do it?

Oh and anyone please add suggestions or anything if you'd like
    Last edited by GottImHimmel; 10-26-2011 at 05:58 PM.

PokerOwned God
    are the 2750 points all from doing surveys? if so thats crazy lol. i can get that in a year maybe

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Believe it or not my friend, yes, it is. Might I say it is lots of work. I am now up to 2880, but I just don't know if it'll be possible, I have asked Zab to re-instate me into the " Pokerowned Speedway " promotion, which if is granted could help. I could also try my hand at a little play in the pokerowned room, put maybe 500 down and see if i can grind it up in there, too.
    Last edited by GottImHimmel; 10-26-2011 at 06:33 PM.

To be totally honest if you are going to spend so long doing surveys and stuff to get 12K for a redeem. I really think it would be more profitable to use the pts for entry to freerolls. As i think you would make $25 from them in alot less than 12K pts

i guess if u r determined enough? i certainly could not!
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    To be totally honest if you are going to spend so long doing surveys and stuff to get 12K for a redeem. I really think it would be more profitable to use the pts for entry to freerolls. As i think you would make $25 from them in alot less than 12K pts
    I totally agree with this. Keep plugging away with points daily and grind the tourney's. It is more profitable to get $25 from the free rolls quicker in my opinion. It took me 3 months to get a $5 dollar redeem from Zab. So it is possible to grind the survey's and all, but free rolls are the way to do it faster.

Stay out of client unless you have at least 1,500 points you don't care about. Don't go in there with all your points you have grinded for a long time to lose it in client.

GL hope this advice helps you, and GL in your quest for $25 how ever you decide to do it.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    I am sure you can do it, but what's the point. It's much easier to get a 5 dollars and then build a bankroll from that or just play the PO freerolls at Carbon with those points.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    ... I am determined to get to 11,900 and get $25 free.

Who thinks I can do it?

It's not that hard to do if you got the free time ... I'm pretty sure you can do it. I would spend the points on freerolls though

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    are the 2750 points all from doing surveys? if so thats crazy lol. i can get that in a year maybe
    I hope its not from watching vids at about 5 points a pop...

That is amazing!! I can barely get through half of a survey before I want to scream. I lose patience.......then get to a point that "I do not qualify" blah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast